High Heels On Or Off In Bed

I try to wear a sexy pair of heels and thigh highs but they dont seem to stay on long!!!
  • gc161
  • 03-13-2019, 01:07 AM
I'd allow it if requested
On, especially if you (or she) has thigh-highs
  • Crock
  • 03-15-2019, 03:30 PM
Well tank you so much .. I love that pic.
I see you drilling on yourself ! Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
OMG, I didn't even notice you're wearing heels! I guess it doesn't gross me out as much as I thought!

what if they are new never hit the streets ? Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
I guess I could overcome my disgust. But my initial reaction on noticing shoes on the bed would be to not let any skin touch the area where the shoes had been. Strip off the contaminated blanket/sheet if possible. So you'd have to tell me right off the bat before I could react with disgust.
I put clean sheet down for every one . I'll just be bare foot then..

OMG, I didn't even notice you're wearing heels! I guess it doesn't gross me out as much as I thought!

I guess I could overcome my disgust. But my initial reaction on noticing shoes on the bed would be to not let any skin touch the area where the shoes had been. Strip off the contaminated blanket/sheet if possible. So you'd have to tell me right off the bat before I could react with disgust. Originally Posted by Crock
How about fucking with my nikes on and short runnig shorts? Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Yes Yes Yes!!!!!
If she carried them in with her, as if the heels were meant to be her bedroom attire....
hell yes.
I think having them on during is so HOT!!!
I never wear them to bed
  • BLM69
  • 03-19-2019, 03:49 PM
I think having them on during is so HOT!!! Originally Posted by Rammir56
Wait until you get your eye poked, I had a side Bee that use to keep them on until I told her no more shoes on the bed, it looks great in pics but that's it