Beware Kendall Kain. Outted OH2 Hobbyist by name and his business

So, I'm going to try to not be lazy and do my own dirty work and find this thread and photo.

Now, obviously you obtained it through the Mobile version of the site.

If it's posted in a public forum, it's not that big a deal for YOUR account and the photo will need to be removed. Kudos to you for pointing this out and it needs to be removed.

But

If this is from one of the Private Men's Forums where Providers are NOT allowed access and you posted it public, well, that's a violation of the site guidelines and can lead to a 30 day vacation.

Knowing the info in the Private areas or ROS is not so much a violation but sharing/posting to the public that you do know what's in those areas, well, that is a violation.

Guess I'll go do my dirty work. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
This is exactly why I asked Busty what forum the mugshot was posted in.
Go ahead and toss the ban hammer, just to be on the safe side
Go ahead and toss the ban hammer, just to be on the safe side Originally Posted by mrredcat43

^^^^^^
+1
  • Busty
  • 08-08-2023, 04:44 PM
This is hilarious, the actual people that are putting up mugshots & outing people are walking free because there are cowards among us that won't do the right thing.
Keep changing the subject when I showed the truth in a public forum.
Every time a mugshot was shown y'all supported that and did nothing.
Carry On.
Pussy will always sell without you. Y'all just angry for getting caught. Lmfao
Pure delusion and copium. Every day that passes your value is going down, while a man's is going up.

Speaking of going down, you seem to have a lot of free time these days. How's that pussy selling?
This is hilarious, the actual people that are putting up mugshots & outing people are walking free because there are cowards among us that won't do the right thing.
Carry On.
Pussy will always sell without you. Y'all just angry for getting caught. Lmfao Originally Posted by Busty
Why did you change your handle? I bet there’s a story there
  • Busty
  • 08-08-2023, 08:05 PM
I have a real job Honey, maybe if you would/could read... Winter tours is all I do. Life of luxury is nice.
Killing you inside that I caught Y'all and came with the facts.
Sore losers always using comments that aren't true.
I am single handed showing that y'all hide behind mugshots as a way to OUT people and you can't stand it.
Y'all definitely ain't getting laid when you are my #1 fan.
Paying attention to me makes you a fan. How sweet
Wow, you are the female WEC!

BTW unlike women men don't care about your job, money or possessions. They value beauty and pleasant feminine traits. Hence why you are low value. But keep being a universal boss bitch. In the future I hope you like cats and boxed wine.
I just asked a question, and she went into a rant. LMAO!!! Life of luxury? If you have to suck dick to supplement your income, that’s NOT the life of luxury. But you do you boo
And they are continually telling you that whenever someone DOES drop a mugshot of a member, the image is removed and the person earns a 1 year ban. That isn't "getting away with it".

By the way-- that's regardless of where they drop it. If they drop it over on OH2-- they still get banned if they're a member here. If they drop it on Twitter-- they still get banned if they're a member here.
Carry On.
Pussy will always sell without you. Y'all just angry for getting caught. Lmfao Originally Posted by Busty
I'll ask this again very slowly so that you can understand the question because what you posted does NOT show a mugshot.

"What forum was the mugshot posted in and did you see it?"
Why did you change your handle? I bet there’s a story there Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Interesting question redcat.
Wow, you are the female WEC!

BTW unlike women men don't care about your job, money or possessions. They value beauty and pleasant feminine traits. Hence why you are low value. But keep being a universal boss bitch. In the future I hope you like cats and boxed wine. Originally Posted by Brandofan
If he wasn’t on a 90 Day ban he’d be blowing up the rtms for that.

I’m sure he’s stewing over it with one of his spare handles.
It's like I agree with all of y'all on some things but none of y'all on all things.

Fun thread.
Why are we still here. Busty has admitted she has access to the men's locker room and has put that in youll face. Admin chimed in and guess what no ban. Our home is worse. Only thing there is they allow ads. Busty know you guys ain't doing shit so she shits on us. She knows she'll be allowed to do whatever she wants to do. Admiral
You busted her. Why is she still here period. We all know her alter self. Any chick who has yo change their handle, you'll allow so much shit from women, I automatically don't consider anything they say ever. Period. I know Busty. I know the Universal troll Busty