Interesting thread on Indys

The Golden Corral is open at the moment.
The Golden Corral is open at the moment. Originally Posted by Hematoma
I do believe they serve breakfast, also they had TV commercials recently where for $2.99 extra you can take home a food box.
  • Devo
  • 03-04-2016, 03:11 PM
Well, thank you for the compliments.

If it was enough to privatize it really must have hit the nail on the head.

The sad thing, Is, I have said most of the same things at one time or another over there, and everytime, I was derided for trying to give constructive criticism.

Don't get me wrong, I do not have a huge dislike for Indys, the owner(s) etc, we all got along well back at ASPD years ago, Its just not doing much for me, and hasn't for a while, and, it had so much potential, that has never been realized, or just plain squandered to protect hoes.
  • Devo
  • 03-04-2016, 03:14 PM
In good news, Athena appears to be "booked solid" today so we don't have to worry about it.

The girls will never understand their condescending attitudes ruined it. Originally Posted by spazzer
There are things you never want to associate with "Face sitting".

Get me?
Well, thank you for the compliments.

If it was enough to privatize it really must have hit the nail on the head.

The sad thing, Is, I have said most of the same things at one time or another over there, and everytime, I was derided for trying to give constructive criticism.

Don't get me wrong, I do not have a huge dislike for Indys, the owner(s) etc, we all got along well back at ASPD years ago, Its just not doing much for me, and hasn't for a while, and, it had so much potential, that has never been realized, or just plain squandered to protect hoes. Originally Posted by Devo
I don't have a dislike for Indys either. But it has been rather mundane in recent years. There are a lot of reasons for that which you mentioned. But PI tries to keep the membership inline. A big love fest. A sense of a utopic hobby community. A noble thought but unattainable. Koombaya!
The issue have with Indy's is the inherent dishonesty within the review system. If you post and honest and true review you will get reamed. You are only supposed to say nice thing while they go into their back room and talk about you.
What I also don't like is that a lot of the back page girls and former street walkers who go on there are all of a sudden are top class providers.
  • Devo
  • 04-15-2016, 05:58 PM
The issue have with Indy's is the inherent dishonesty within the review system. If you post and honest and true review you will get reamed. You are only supposed to say nice thing while they go into their back room and talk about you.
What I also don't like is that a lot of the back page girls and former street walkers who go on there are all of a sudden are top class providers. Originally Posted by Skulker
I have a pretty good idea, that not only do you get reamed, but you get shit said about you on the female pages that are flat out lies, attempting to scare other providers away from seeing you.

I guarantee, when its time to see a girl, I am nothing but a gentlemen, maybe one who knows what I want, and gets it, but, I am never anything other than on my best behavior.

And, I have had new greens that have told me, that what was on my hidden profile, was nothing at all like what I was in person.

Not only are they snarky, but some of them are nothing but vindictive CUNTS, who take every opportunity to make you sound bad.

And they get away with it. Thats the real problem.
I have a pretty good idea, that not only do you get reamed, but you get shit said about you on the female pages that are flat out lies, attempting to scare other providers away from seeing you.

I guarantee, when its time to see a girl, I am nothing but a gentlemen, maybe one who knows what I want, and gets it, but, I am never anything other than on my best behavior.

And, I have had new greens that have told me, that what was on my hidden profile, was nothing at all like what I was in person.

Not only are they snarky, but some of them are nothing but vindictive CUNTS, who take every opportunity to make you sound bad.

And they get away with it. Thats the real problem. Originally Posted by Devo
Oh yeah, I've been blasted in the girls room by Hos I've never met. Although some of the ones that know me told them to fuck off. Pretty funny shit. It's High School for old fucks.