WTF lusts Enuchs

Whoa.

Did you just forget where you are and slip into a homoerotic fantasy? 'Cause that sounds a whole lot more like longing than put-down.

Man, this just got awkward. Originally Posted by ExNYer
You're delusional, you racist dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, the cum-gobbling golem fucktard isn't even Homo sapien, but it does have boyfriends. You seem to be one of its favorite boyfriends, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.
Whoa.

Did you just forget where you are and slip into a homoerotic fantasy? 'Cause that sounds a whole lot more like longing than put-down.

Yep.
Yep. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You keep on licking, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard, swallow that white gravy Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Whoa.
You're delusional, you racist dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, the cum-gobbling golem fucktard isn't even Homo sapien. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So, you're saying it couldn't be a homoerotic fantasy because you were talking dirty to an animal instead of a human?

Wow. Good response. The bestiality defense. I didn't see that one coming.

You got me.
So, you're saying it couldn't be a homoerotic fantasy because you were talking dirty to an animal instead of a human?

Wow. Good response. The bestiality defense. I didn't see that one coming.

You got me. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Those thoughts are in your degenerate head, you racist dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. The thought of any creature having sex with the cum-gobbling golem fucktard is disgusting, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.
Those thoughts are in your degenerate head, you racist dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Dude, I'm just quoting you, OK?

You're the one who said he wasn't a member of Homo sapiens. What are we supposed to conclude?
Dude, I'm just quoting you, OK?

You're the one who said he wasn't a member of Homo sapiens. What are we supposed to conclude? Originally Posted by ExNYer
"Dude", those perverse thoughts are in your degenerate head and your degenerate head only, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.
"Dude", those perverse thoughts are in your degenerate head and your degenerate head only, you racist dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
If they are in my head only, why did you say he wasn't a member of Homo sapiens?
If they are in my head only, why did you say he wasn't a member of Homo sapiens? Originally Posted by ExNYer
It's a cum-gobbling golem fucktard, you racist dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Cum-gobbling golem fucktards aren't Homo sapiens, you racist dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.
It's a cum-gobbling golem fucktard, you racist dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Cum-gobbling golem fucktards aren't Homo sapiens,you racist dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
LOL.

Did you really just write that?

How lame can you get? Why don't you just write "I know you are, but what I am?" That has more dignity.
LOL.

Did you really just write that?

How lame can you get? Why don't you just write "I know you are, but what I am?" That has more dignity. Originally Posted by ExNYer
The cum-gobbling golem fucktard has no dignity, and neither do you, you racist dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. The cum-gobbling golem fucktard isn't a Homo sapien, you racist dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, it's an artificial creature.
In Bred is obsessing about cum gobbling again he has been skull fucked so many times it is all he can dream about.
"Dude", those perverse thoughts are in your degenerate head and your degenerate head only, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Actually that's a LIE. Those thoughts were in your POST!

In typical fashion, you blurt something out that reinforces your homosexuality and then go into aggressive backpedal mode.

Did you write those words of not, Corpy?
Now we've got EDdie the Limpdick Lardass trying to get in on the bumpghazi fest.

Nope.

Go home fat boy. You didn't get picked this time.

^^ PIG MELTDOWN