REVIEWS, REST OF THE STORY BS & PERSONAL ATTACKS

I'm just wondering why you've got green panties in a black and white photo, Vicky? I don't get all this modern shit! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
LOL its a green heart to cover up the nono spot ..
That is why I closed my ASPD account because of the horrible moderators and how the nerds made comments if you misspell a word?? Hoping Eccie never turns into ASPD, it is getting close.
Go to www.punternet.com it is the best review site on the planet. you can't comment or make strpid remarks to a review or ask stupid questions.

Doing my part in hoping that Eccie never turns into ASPD
LOL its a green heart to cover up the nono spot .. Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
wanna turn your nono spot to a yes yes spot
Why on earth did I bump this dumbass thread?

NEVER MIND!

BTW -- the squiggly red line under a word means you might have misspelled it. That doesn't make you a nerd. It makes you a grown up in America.
Personally I don't mind his reviews at all, I actually prefer them to some long winded penthouse forum. He covers what I want to know. Does she look as advertised? Was it worth the price? BBJ or CBJ? Anything out of the ordinary crazy? I actually used one of reviews on a BP lady to decide to see her a week or so ago. Also I wouldn't question his hobby budget without knowing for sure. I spend at least that much every time I am on my time off rotation but I stopped writing reviews a while back because I am lazy.... If I reviewed them all from the last 6 months or so Id be at 40+
Haterz:

1) A new word invented by various hip-hop/garage artists to mean those who are jealous of success. Or just people who have had enough of the violence which surrounds the whole scene, and have no respect for a music genre that is made up of murderers, drug dealers and adulterers that glamorize the aforesaid activities.
"So many haterz don't like us raking papers"

2) Someone who dislikes others and thinks they're better than them.
Their are haterz everywhere in the world.

3) People who think you are a moron. Using this term will do little to dissuade them.

Thank You Atitalianbella. Who knew?!

BTW: "You want answers? I think I'm entitled! You want answers? I want the truth! You can't handle the truth!

i find the ros invaluable. i do get tired of the chest pounding but i can read past that. the ros is important to get a sense of how the time was - was she really gfe, was she just going through the motions, what was on/off the menu. lets me know the experience so i can decide if that is a good match for my interests.
Here we go again.
  • Booth
  • 04-02-2011, 10:04 AM
You've heard to saying "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get me"? Well just because a bunch of "haterz" hate you doesn't mean you aren't despicable. You're burying yourself deeper every time you post in this thread.

FYI, you lost me when you thanked Sixx for "the professional way" he responded to you. Biggest WTF moment ever!
  • Vyt
  • 04-02-2011, 11:38 AM
I think this thread has really run its course...