Outrage anyone? 13 year old beaten by three 15 year old drug dealers

why the fuck is this important?
Driver should have whipped out his Zimmerman and wasted the three after all they were only black teens.
I wonder how many white kids beat up black kids in this country on the very same day. Or since. Or prior.

So i share your lack of outrage. Originally Posted by Doove
Cite and post your alternate video, Doofus. Show where -- in 2013 -- three white kids beat and robbed a black kid on a public school bus where a white adult male stood by as an onlooker who doesn't attempt to intervene, Doofus! Save yourself some time and trouble, Doofus. If there were such a video, you'd have already seen it, and the lib-retard MSM and race baiters would still be exploiting it, Doofus.
why the fuck is this important? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It shows the double standard on race. Those kids doing the assault were younger than Trayvon, the kid being savagely and repeatedly beaten was a true child, and there is no outrage - which is outrageous!
If it were your child, then you might understand.
  • Doove
  • 08-11-2013, 02:00 PM
[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1053594567] Cite and post your alternate video, Doofus. Show where -- in 2013 -- three white kids beat and robbed a black kid on a public school bus where a white adult male stood by as an onlooker who doesn't attempt to intervene, Doofus! [/QUOTE]

Ok, you win. I can't find a video which shows something that i never claimed happened.
Ok, you win. I can't find a video which shows something that i never claimed happened. Originally Posted by Doove
Oh, but you most certainly did, Doofus!

INNUENDO

1 a : an oblique allusion

INNUENDO

1 a : an oblique allusion Originally Posted by I B Hankering
When the announcer asks if any faggots are in the stadium, the crowd yells, "Dooooooove"
  • Doove
  • 08-11-2013, 03:30 PM

INNUENDO

1 a : an oblique allusion Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Please, in your words, what exactly did i claim?

When the announcer asks if any faggots are in the stadium, the crowd yells, "Dooooooove" Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
I wonder what the odds are of someone who uses the term "faggot" as a put-down, being a racist.

Pretty good, i'd wager.

I wonder what the odds are of someone who uses the term "faggot" as a put-down, being a racist.

Pretty good, i'd wager. Originally Posted by Doove
Daddy will save you, punk...LOL

When all else fails, play the race card. You got nothing, as usual.

But you can always go back to playing the grammar police on a hooker board. That's something? NOT!

I guess that makes Yssup Rider a racist, for starters, not to mention numerous black athletes who use the term, dumb ass.
  • Doove
  • 08-11-2013, 04:51 PM
When all else fails, play the race card. You got nothing, as usual. Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
Since you didn't seem to notice, the post i was replying to was nothing but a name-calling post. So your "when all else fails" post is about one post too late.

But you can always go back to playing the grammar police on a hooker board. That's something? NOT!

I admit, there's a fine line between playing "grammar police" and playing "here's why you're an idiot" police. I wouldn't expect an idiot to understand the difference.

I guess that makes Yssup Rider a racist, for starters, not to mention numerous black athletes who use the term, dumb ass. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
I said the odds were good, not automatic.

Who you seem to pal around with can always override.
Please, in your words, what exactly did i claim? Originally Posted by Doove
Your own words are enough, Doofus -- for it's your innuendo and your allusions that indict you for the lying moron you are.
  • Doove
  • 08-11-2013, 06:36 PM
Your own words are enough, Doofus -- for it's your innuendo and your allusions that indict you for the lying moron you are. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Ok.
Since you didn't seem to notice, the post i was replying to was nothing but a name-calling post. So your "when all else fails" post is about one post too late.
Originally Posted by Doove

Half the posts here involve name calling. It is one thing to call someone names and something different to play the race card. But I wouldn't expect a moron like you, who thinks there is no difference between a fight and an assault by 3 against 1, to understand the difference. So like I said, when you have nothing else, you play the race card, just like a typical libtard moron.