Saige & XY part II

I know I probably don't want to know, but WTF is the spider hole? Enlighten me, bitches.
OMFG LET IT DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jesus 6 pages of shit with not one valid point! MAKE IT STOP!!! Originally Posted by Justapervert
Stick a Fork In It… It Is Done!
OMFG LET IT DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jesus 6 pages of shit with not one valid point! MAKE IT STOP!!! Originally Posted by Justapervert
Was that supposed to be enlightening?
You already know it's never gonna die!

elg.......
I know I probably don't want to know, but WTF is the spider hole? Enlighten me, bitches. Originally Posted by doctorsteve
its a band

Do they ever play at the AC?
Do they ever play at the AC? Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
only when putting on the the ritz

when saige(before retired to become hobbyist) or sab and Chloe show up

edit ad yes ad not add( or is that edit add to add a ad? just askin)
currently looking for a new drummer
before current drummer dies on stage
just shove him to the side when gone, and that's when you get to take over his spot
  • Doove
  • 04-13-2015, 06:59 PM
Oh no, I got it a long time ago. None of the mods, admins, or owners have any integrity, because if they did, they'd have removed dh as a mod, and corrected all the sins he's committed on the board.

As I said, you're probably the only person on the board who is able to take the fact that everyone in any type of management position on this board has ignored you completely, and try to turn that into proving you're right...

I love you for it... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Ok, maybe you won't figger it out.

By the way, just out of curiosity, how does one go about getting their own area of the board, anyways?
Become the most hated trick on the board...they'll call you...

Or, you could buy one...but that's the pussy way...
I know I probably don't want to know, but WTF is the spider hole? Enlighten me, bitches. Originally Posted by doctorsteve

Obviously a hole where a spider lives
Become the most hated trick on the board...they'll call you...

Or, you could buy one...but that's the pussy way... Originally Posted by Wakeup
^^WIN
Obviously a hole where a spider lives Originally Posted by stuckinsyracuse