Leadership

Defending this jackboot is not a way to win friends and influnce people.
Originally Posted by WTF
how am i supposed to try to win friends...by accepting your illogic??? you could try to have a little human interaction with him instead of loosing the dogs of brow-beating scorn....which might be ok if you had any points......you are an impish non-answerer and flame thrower hiding behind dancing laughing faces..try a bit of introspection
how am i supposed to try to win friends...by accepting your illogic??? you could try to have a little human interaction with him instead of loosing the dogs of brow-beating scorn....which might be ok if you had any points......you are an impish non-answerer and flame thrower hiding behind dancing laughing faces..try a bit of introspection Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Sadly, he can't. His mind is completely bereft of individual thought. If it's outside the box and not reported on a liberal blog , it confuses him and causes brief moments of anger . I'm sure it's the anger managment classes that make him respond with smiley faces. His therapist probably said, "dude, you really need to get laid," and now we have him on this board. I wish I knew his therapist so I could reeeally thank him.
  • WTF
  • 03-20-2011, 08:47 AM
how am i supposed to try to win friends...by accepting your illogic??? you could try to have a little human interaction with him instead of loosing the dogs of brow-beating scorn....which might be ok if you had any points......you are an impish non-answerer and flame thrower hiding behind dancing laughing faces..try a bit of introspection Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Try a bit of getting over yourself.

If you posted anything that required something other than impish , I might engage you in a different manner.

Do you have enough sense to realize that I think you have about as many points as I do? So again , get over yourself.

I will say it once more....defending Marshall is a losing bet. Double down if you must. I really could care less.
Try a bit of getting over yourself.

If you posted anything that required something other than impish , I might engage you in a different manner.

Do you have enough sense to realize that I think you have about as many points as I do? So again , get over yourself.

I will say it once more....defending Marshall is a losing bet. Double down if you must. I really could care less. Originally Posted by WTF
i would never give you the finger WTF

perhaps i got too close to something and you saw red..sorry

btw i think its "i really Couldn't care less" unless perhaps you care
  • WTF
  • 03-20-2011, 09:02 AM
i would never give you the finger WTF
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Well I gave you two, one for both of us!

See how easy it is to get over oneself?

btw Marshall posts just like Herfacechair, you mighta missed him. I tried to be as respectful of him as humanly possible....but his second act is getting old.

I wish I knew his therapist so I could reeeally thank him. Originally Posted by DFW5Traveler

Wrong thread DFW5, Brokeback Mountain was discussed on another thread.
Well I gave you two, one for both of us!

See how easy it is to get over oneself?

btw Marshall posts just like Herfacechair, you mighta missed him. I tried to be as respectful of him as humanly possible....but his second act is getting old. Originally Posted by WTF

i saw you and others of your ilk accuse him of being herfacechair, who i never met.
  • WTF
  • 03-20-2011, 09:12 AM
i saw you and others of your ilk accuse him of being herfacechair, who i never met. Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Herfacechair and Marshall might have been seperated at birth. The product of two far right John Birchers!
...Wrong thread DFW5, Brokeback Mountain was discussed on another thread. Originally Posted by WTF
And there you have it, he's got brokeback mountain on the brain instead of seeing the sarcasm of the quoted response. Maybe that's why he's angry, he hasnt' dealt with his own sexuality yet.

Edit: holy cow! I may be right, 2790 posts and zero reviews.
Herfacechair and Marshall might have been seperated at birth. The product of two far right John Birchers! Originally Posted by WTF

i sense in you a good heart and a weak mind
Oh Bloody Hell get over yourself already, you joined this site 5 days ago and almost all your posts are you arguing with whomever you can....No one's ignoring you because they're afraid they can't win "a debate", at this point I think most simply don't want to waste anymore of their time talking to a narc. Originally Posted by Valerie
I'm puzzled as to why you are attacking me....I don't recall saying I liked Fendi more than D&G.......
  • WTF
  • 03-20-2011, 09:36 AM
i sense in you a good heart and a weak mind Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
I sense in you no sense but good intentions

I'm puzzled as to why you are attacking me....I don't recall saying I liked Fendi more than D&G....... Originally Posted by Marshall
you didn't have to , we all know you Bircher's morphed to G. Beck like Fendi as your handkerchief holder of choice
WTF tell the kids recess is over and you are done playing with them
i sense in you a good heart and a weak mind Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
You're half right......I don't see the good heart....pinko-libs are about hate.......fortunately, pinko-libs are a small number.....22% of people believe the moon landing was a Hollywood production, but only 20% of people identify themselves as liberal or somewhat liberal......there is no educating a pinko-lib, they believe what they believe even when the proof they are wrong is staring them in the face........the only thing to do with them is to defeat them......
  • WTF
  • 03-20-2011, 09:45 AM
holy cow! I may be right, 2790 posts and zero reviews. Originally Posted by DFW5Traveler
2790 post...entertaining (at times, perhaps)

zero reviews, priceless
I sense in you no sense but good intentions

you didn't have to , we all know you Bircher's morphed to G. Beck like Fendi as your handkerchief holder of choice Originally Posted by WTF
Unfortunately for me, i don't get to read/listen/watch Glen as much as I want to.........