This is exactly why Hoes REFUSE to come here

Cowboyup you always gives good advice! Lol.
Bro, I have been wanting to see Kiki and Roxy since I started hobbying. I know Ms. Majic visits BR sometimes. I will have to check out Destiny and Trinity's showcase!
Bro, I have been wanting to see Kiki and Roxy since I started hobbying. I know Ms. Majic visits BR sometimes. I will have to check out Destiny and Trinity's showcase! Originally Posted by ilovethemgirls68
I'd love to meet you before I retire luv, but I do NOT play in BR lol. Braver girls than me play there
I just try to keep it real Kiki. And I feel a 'Muffy & Fluffy' encounter building up deep within my soul. It's been just too long. Our schedules haven't geehawed lately and I have enjoyed some variety in Shreveport too. But, don't write off old Cowboy here? Never met any girls better than yours. Top shelf titties for sure! ��
I just try to keep it real Kiki. And I feel a 'Muffy & Fluffy' encounter building up deep within my soul. It's been just too long. Our schedules haven't geehawed lately and I have enjoyed some variety in Shreveport too. But, don't write off old Cowboy here? Never met any girls better than yours. Top shelf titties for sure! �� Originally Posted by cowboyup1960
Lmao!! Well,They are in need of sum petting!!
Lmao!! Well,They are in need of sum petting!! Originally Posted by kiki2012
Just thinking about petting them gets me aroused.
I'd love to meet you before I retire luv, but I do NOT play in BR lol. Braver girls than me play there Originally Posted by MsMajicMouth
Why does BR have such a bad reputation now?
Well i had 2 ncns an it was ridiculous. I will stay in my area. Love the people i have met so far but shreveport/ bossier is bad
ILTG68...Getting jammed up in BR can get one a lifetime label, just not a risk I'm willing to take.

Lindsey, please share the ncns handles....here or in the ladies area...so that the rest of us don't waste our time

Y'all have a fantastic weekend!!
Mmm the handles are etexman4u and youngnanasty. Those are both the handles .
Mmm the handles are etexman4u and youngnanasty. Those are both the handles . Originally Posted by lindsey269
Thank you for sharing that info, Lindsey. I'll pm you shortly for details so we can get alerts up in ladies area if necessary

To all those sweethearts who DONT do this, Thank you and apologies for airing the laundry again

Y'all be safe this weekend, it's awful HOT out!

Majic
I'm with Dallas on this and alot of other girls.. I normally pass it by and hit Monroe or Vicksburg I have several regulars and so MANY good hearted people however the stress level is so high why continuously have to look over your shoulders in un easiness. And Sleepy having financial issues does not excuse playing on our phone standing us up and not following through on a commitment.. That would just being a slow or a broke town...I find it that just like smokers always have cigarette to smoke and ladies always make a way to have nails and hair done their is always hobby going to happen. ALWAYS....MAYBE NOT as much or as long maybe not the big tips but men have their hobby money the question is which girls will be in your city that you can choose from.