Stormy Daniels Again

also, cock-breath, where do u get off assuming i am a Democrat? Shit stupid punk ass bitch Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid
Dude! Get a fucking life you loser cock sucking retard. And have a shit sandwich while you’re at it.

You like to start I fight, but I bet your weeny ass couldn’t finish one. Sorry that you’re such a delicate little flower with the brain of a pebble.

I said I don’t care what the fuck you are... Democrat, Republican, Libertarian, retard, shithead, post-op or all of the above. I really don’t care! But you started shit with me, so I’ll finish it!

Go ahead and reply here if you’re a pussy. Or you can PM me and we take this offline. Got it sweetheart?
  • BLM69
  • 03-28-2018, 10:22 AM
Cool of men, this is just the internet
BLM....pussy and politics can get one's blood boiling, ya know....lol

That said.....

The name calling LAS and Bamboo are exchanging is actually pretty tame. If they truly want to amp it up a notch or two more they oughta wade on over into the National (Political) Forum. Believe it or not we actually do (try to) discuss current events / politics in between the bar room brawls.....
I don't know, but assuming I'm not shorn like a Sheep, I plan to visit BW Dallas or Fort Worth in another month, when she is there.

whatever One's opinion of Rocket Man, his wife is a piece of ass Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Rocket Man's wife is a piece of ass. She is very frustrated sexually and she wants to be liberated in more ways than one. I wish we could help her
BLM....pussy and politics can get one's blood boiling, ya know....lol

The name calling LAS and Bamboo are exchanging is actually pretty tame. If they truly want to amp it up a notch or two more they oughta wade on over into the National (Political) Forum. Believe it or not we actually do (try to) discuss current events / politics in between the bar room brawls..... Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Yeah, I've looked at those forums and seen that. And it just seems to be accepted as part of the show.
If I wanted keyboard warriors insulting my every thought, I'd run for office.
Dude! Get a fucking life you loser cock sucking retard. And have a shit sandwich while you’re at it.

You like to start I fight, but I bet your weeny ass couldn’t finish one. Sorry that you’re such a delicate little flower with the brain of a pebble.

I said I don’t care what the fuck you are... Democrat, Republican, Libertarian, retard, shithead, post-op or all of the above. I really don’t care! But you started shit with me, so I’ll finish it!

Go ahead and reply here if you’re a pussy. Or you can PM me and we take this offline. Got it sweetheart? Originally Posted by BigBamboo

Message me, come try me u little fucking bitch
She is milikg her time in the spotlight for sure
  • dgc92
  • 04-01-2018, 05:02 PM
Okay, you guys. Settle this like men. Drop your pants, and someone get a ruler.
Lol
That is a huge billboard on 35, advertzing her Bucks Wild appearance. Wonder what the admission fee will be?
A lot less than trump university and you will probably learn a lot more and not have to sue her to get your money back :-).
That is a huge billboard on 35, advertzing her Bucks Wild appearance. Wonder what the admission fee will be? Originally Posted by Incheon
No idea what the admission will be but these places must not be paying much money to host her. Word from a relatable source is that she just had her truck and horse trailer repossessed.
I would do her , oh what was the thread again?