Obaminable's War on Cops Continues in Dallas

... Odumbo wouldn't give the wimp the time of day!

Perhaps he should cozy up with Jeff Hood ..... reportedly ......

.. the White gay Muslim Christian preacher who was cheerleading the marchers!

.. just before the ambush started in Dallas!!!!

"Goddamn White America"!!!! A Rev. Wright want-a-be!!!!!

Speaking of Odumbo's friends!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJHAhSebssk
You seem to have a problem with something in this thread LLephantMan. You can't seem to stop posting in it.
... community service ..... join in the Blue Lives Matter march! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Will you be marching with them?

Or will you be scouting for new locations to be in before any of us were born?

NAw... More likely you'll be on the couch eating chocolates and watching soap operas while you wait for your next government check....

Fuck off, LLephantMan. You're a blight on humanity.
Obama's DOJ has been sent down to "investigate" those and many other incidences.

Where are the indictments? Time is running out! Originally Posted by gnadfly
Seems like you are rooting for Hillary.... Have you gotten any qualifying offers from some high-profile attorneys to bankrupt the Clinton Foundation...?
Just saying...
Attached Images File Type: png Screen Shot 2016-07-09 at 12.04.20 PM.png (680.1 KB, 49 views)
Quick body count: 52-0.

Throw in that lunatic from SC who killed those in a church. 61-0.

All the blacks shown or mentioned are dead. All the whites shown or mentioned are alive.

Funny how we 'savages' are the ones that keep getting killed by completely sane people.

Hell HAS to exist. Where else would people who act like this go.
Just saying... Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Spin and lyingly deflect all you want, but even a cursory look at your meme shows that it's complete and utter bullshit. Bland committed suicide, and Travon Martin wasn't shot by a policeman. Furthermore, you and your lying ilk ignore incidents like Waco, Ruby Ridge, the Twin Peaks massacre last year and LaVoy Finicum's death in January or even the white woman in Houston that was shot and killed by police two weeks ago. You can take your lies and deceptions and shove them where the sun doesn't shine. It's liars like you who are sowing the seeds of discord.

Just when I thought yellow buses couldn't get any shorter.

Boy, you are really special.
Just when I thought yellow buses couldn't get any shorter.

Boy, you are really special.
Originally Posted by Randall Creed
You'd be the one measuring that short bus from the inside, asshole. Maybe your retarded-ass forgot about these two who were taken alive after shooting 27 people, because they surrendered to police rather than resist arrest:

More likely than not, your lying-ass just wants to lie and distort.
You'd be the one measuring that short bus from the inside, asshole. Maybe your retarded-ass forgot about these two who were taken alive after shooting 27 people, because they surrendered to police rather than resist arrest:

More likely than not, your lying-ass just wants to lie and distort.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Dindu Nuffin Creed is probably a proud member of the New Black Panther party and regularly attends " church " at Rev. Wright's, Jesse Jackson's, or Al Sharptongue's place of " worship " .
Dindu Nuffin Creed is probably a proud member of the New Black Panther party and regularly attends " church " at Rev. Wright's, Jesse Jackson's, or Al Sharptongue's place of " worship " . Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Yeah, that lying asshole ignores that both Race-baiting Jesse and Lying Al were arrested and lived to talk about it, and other miscreants like Derrick Todd Lee -- who killed at least seven people -- Snoop Dog and O. J. were also arrested and lived to stand trial for their crimes.

You don't mind to divulge which "local network coverage" has demonstrated this kind of "professional integrity"...? Originally Posted by andymarksman
yup, I don't mind, in fact, I'll be throwing you a curve Lib Boy.. I watched 2 networks that covered the 7-11 scene.. initially I watched FOX 4, the scene was right outside their downtown studio.. their female reporter said she had no idea why the police were there, but she did say the store that is usually open 24 hours had closed for the night.

after a few minutes, I flipped to channel 8 (ABC affiliate), same scene outside the 7-11.. I saw the FOX 4 female in the background of Channel 8's live picture.. the Channel 8 reporter told of how the store had been looted shortly before, prompting the police to stand guard against further encroachment from the mostly young blacks milling around. you expected Channel 4 to have the "anti-black slant", but their reporter either lied or reported without any knowledge.

No wonder you are not smart enough to figure out why the lifting of arms embargo to Vietnam is so strategically imperative to our national interest, unless you want the Vietnamese to stay hapless in the face of the Chinese aggression. Originally Posted by andymarksman
I believe the USA should stand for human rights and dignity, here and across the globe.. in Viet Nam, China, Saudi Arabia, and everywhere.. we have let China abuse their citizens and neighbors for many years, and you and your fellow liberals don't care.. you talk about how human rights is so important, how blacks get shafted, but you don't give a shit about the many oppressed peoples around the world.. fuck those people, give me cheap import goods from China, and it's all fine.
......and you and your fellow liberals don't care.. you talk about how human rights is so important, how blacks get shafted, but you don't give a shit about the many oppressed peoples around the world.. fuck those people, ........and it's all fine. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
You left out Chicago, where Obaminable will not return to live ....

... It's too dangerous.
Seems like you are rooting for Hillary.... Have you gotten any qualifying offers from some high-profile attorneys to bankrupt the Clinton Foundation...? Originally Posted by andymarksman
Looks like reading comprehension and the ability to draw logical conclusions aren't in your mental toolbox. Are you WTF?
How many times is Creed going to stalk out "of the room" ....

.. and then return to bring more bullshit into the atmosphere?