Lolabrea01 Banned

When the Mods get it all sorted out I hope they will publish all the Fake/Multiple handles. Originally Posted by ManSlut
Yeah, because she has a fuckload of them apparently. Hell, for that matter, I'M Lola Brea! Sorry. Didn't want to tell everyone exactly like THIS...... She also has another handle with something about looking for something, and then someone is going to catch her, ....I think she said that was another handle that was hers....I mean, mine.

Yeah, sorry people, it's true. It's just all one big conspiracy. Because apparently the mods can tell that I'm posting from somewhere Lola is right now...I mean, somewhere where I am right now. Because apparently you all can check with spot precision to know exactly where everyone is at every time, and I'm sure my fingerprints are being logged.

**rolls eyes**

And, umm....exactly how could SecretCalendar and LolaBrea be the same person? One is a provider, one isn't. Just look at the writing styles of the posts. Lola, do you even know where your semicolon key is? Oh, respond to me via Preferred 411 PM

I guess everything's cool on the multiple handles thing as long as the two handles are named Chung something and Shep something.

Sorry, those are Lola's handles...I mean...MY handles too!!!! NOW IT ALL COMES OUT!
LOLA this LOLA that ,BUTT,I will continue to luv making luv to this spinner BUTT . My goodness Iam so lucky to have this latin vixen take me to greek nirvana. WOW
So exactly how many people have "Lola Brea is my ATF!'for a sig line???
Almost as many that have her as their Avatar.
yes, there needs to be an audit of lolabrea avatars. call the IRS

i am from the government, i am here to help.
yes, there needs to be an audit of lolabrea avatars. call the IRS

i am from the government, i am here to help. Originally Posted by fletch
I tried calling the IRS on Wednesday and they are closed. Imagine that!
wait for it. wait for it.

FYI ketchumm you proved nothing to me. I passed on the information to the admins, I would have banned you and kept Lola.

Sometime they like to give a little more rope.

wait for it. its coming. patience. I'm telling you it's coming.
Holy shit Lola has some dedicated WK's. She must have the best pussy in the world. You WK clowns are funny. I guess I'm just glad that I've never fell in love with a chick who charges me by the hour to spend time with her....Actually, I never would, but maybe I'm just weird like that.

Some of you weirdos definitely need a new hobby. You fuckers are kind of creepy with your Lola love. I'm sure she is a nice lady but damn, get a fucking clue.....Unless she hangs out with you for free, you dumb fucks are just a source of income for her. You're not her boyfriend.
You forgot to mention that she needs to post some taint ....
  • pwood
  • 10-05-2013, 07:51 AM
Lucas
U seem to run your mouth or keyboard reckless

But that seems to be typical of gutless weirdos
  • pwood
  • 10-05-2013, 07:57 AM
BTW Lucas

Those who you call weirdos do hang with Lola off the clock.

Not surprising you have no fucking clue what u r talking about
Got to be honest Tara - if someone is going to follow someone around I see why it'd be you...I may be in that club too Originally Posted by EasyLover214
Awww that's sweet. Thank you

named Chung something
Originally Posted by thereisnospoon
the name is Tran, son, store it in your memory bank... if you're going to name-drop me in these drama threads, do it properly
wait for it. wait for it.

FYI ketchumm you proved nothing to me. I passed on the information to the admins, I would have banned you and kept Lola.

Sometime they like to give a little more rope.

wait for it. its coming. patience. I'm telling you it's coming. Originally Posted by Namssa
I just read the rules. It took me a bit to find them. If anyone is interested here is a link:

rules There are other guidelines here and there, but these seem to be the main ones.

It seems to me Namssa's comment violate items #3 and possibly #4. At least that sure looks like a threat to me.

For all of us here, we should actually read the rules. They are reasonable. And even if they are not, or are not seen to be by some here, this is a private site so the owners and mods can set whatever rules they want.

That said, what if the current investigations prove that there were no multiple handles on the part of someone under investigation. It is very hard to prove things in an anonymous community. But if all handles prove to be attached to distinct flesh and blood members, what recourse should the investigated and possibly punished members have?
That does suck, i think some of the MODS have to much power and are too heavy handed but we have to play by their rules. Hopefully she will be back before to long