Pittsburgh Sand Box Members gay

Jesus... The new Fag-Team Champions of the World ... The Turd Warriors! Corpy and Pissant!

This might work for you boys. One shits and the other licks. Hmmm... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're doing all of the licking, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard.
Better tag in, the pissant is waiting in the corner. Just be careful he doesn't COLDCOCK you, Corpy, you gay fuck doll wannabe.

CONGRATS ON WINNING THE FAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP, CORPY, AS HALF OF THE TURD WARRIORS!

Squeak! Squeak! Squeak!!!!
Better tag in, the pissant is waiting in the corner. Just be careful he doesn't COLDCOCK you, Corpy, you gay fuck doll wannabe.

CONGRATS ON WINNING THE FAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP, CORPY, AS HALF OF THE TURD WARRIORS!

Squeak! Squeak! Squeak!!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're just on a "tag team binge" because of all of the reach-arounds your butt-buddies have been giving you today, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard.
You're a Fag Team champion. Pissant has given you a leg up on repeating as dipshit of the year, FYI.

BTW -- who is IBHung?
dipshit of the year Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That's the pet name your boyfriend gave your prick, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard.
Keep going there IBDumberthanshit. You're going to force another change in rules.

I don't think anybody's going to bail you out again.

... You gay fuck doll wannabe!

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
There would be no need to change any rules. That one is ironclad in place right now. If anyone is interested in testing that, please let me know.
  • CJ7
  • 11-26-2013, 11:04 PM
There would be no need to change any rules. That one is ironclad in place right now. If anyone is interested in testing that, please let me know. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser

Here cums Corpy! the Turd Warrior!

.warm up the late model HUFF!
That's the pet name your boyfriend gave your prick, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Now YOURE talking about my JUNK? No wonder you and Pissant are reigning Fag Team champions of the world!
Now YOURE talking about my JUNK? No wonder you and Pissant are reigning Fag Team champions of the world! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That's what it is "junk", you cum-gobbling golem fucktard, but your boyfriend gave it a pet name.
Quit getting your ASS FUCKed and your butt won't hurt so much. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

Nope that is your bag so to speak late to the huddle. wake up bitch
That's the pet name your boyfriend gave your prick, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
OK Corpy, did you or did you not write these words about my JUNK?

You are the most sexually confused person I've ever known. A self loathing hermaphrodite with a real issue with his own feces.

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUISH, Corpy, you gay fuck doll wannabe!
Congrats In Bred Hanky you now have tranny ads on the bottom of the page ...Get a good one and post a review.
Congrats In Bred Hanky you now have tranny ads on the bottom of the page ...Get a good one and post a review. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You are a incredible asshole. A tranny wouldn't see you. Because you just sling insults. I would suggest you actually get a life you vile, piece of shit.

Biggie Rat, too stupid to know
OK Corpy, did you or did you not write these words about my JUNK?

You are the most sexually confused person I've ever known. A self loathing hermaphrodite with a real issue with his own feces.

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUISH, Corpy, you gay fuck doll wannabe! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Squeak Rider, glad you came out of the closet and posted pics of your blow up doll boyfriends.... Oboyboi will be proud of you.