I won't Rub It in When Trump Loses

Time to bump this bitch. I said I wasn't going to rub it in but because you Trump lovers are being so sassy and everything is about to be finalized, let's get started.

Are you clowns going to seek therapy about losing Trump? Are you going to go to his golf courses that don't make any money? Are you going to join the civil war that will never happen over that dipshit? What's your next move?
They're going to do what they all do best, piss and moan about something that they can't do a fucking thing about, except piss and moan. Very reminiscent of my ex-wife, bitch just wasn't happy unless she was unhappy.
delusional
Yeah, she was delusional, too. Similar to a Trump supporter.
You're just filled with hate and wanting to feed on negative energy.
Yep. I've been feeling pretty fat and sassy, ever since November 3rd.
You're just filled with hate and wanting to feed on negative energy. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
This is positive energy. Joe Biden voters made America great again. Trump is getting outta the White House. Trumpys should stop the whining and embrace reality instead of bitching and moaning.
CNN tapes ,distorted media in full display
Dip Nogs

Dip Ding Dongs

Deep Fried Meat Pies
CNN tapes ,distorted media in full display Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Dip Nogs

Dip Ding Dongs

Deep Fried Meat Pies Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong

The Trump lovers crack me up. My buddy went next level with me yesterday and asked me how I could possibly be comfortable for kids not having Trump in office. I laughed my ass off and just told him Trump is really not the best example for boys or girls so fuck him. I then told him I don't think kids should witness so much stupidity at a young age. I wasn't talking about just his kids but he took it personally and hung up on me.

I guess I can forget about him paying me back the money I loaned him. LOL
They're going to do what they all do best, piss and moan about something that they can't do a fucking thing about, except piss and moan. Very reminiscent of my ex-wife, bitch just wasn't happy unless she was unhappy. Originally Posted by Lapdog
Was your ex-wife one of those bitches pissing and moaning on MSNBC every night for the past 4 years?

You're right... bitch must be very unhappy not having trumpy to piss and moan about anymore!
Nope. I doubt that dumb bitch could even spell MSNBC. She did the whole world a big solid and checked out about 10 years ago. Finally succumbed to her own toxins and poison. Thanks for asking.
Wow, you're pretty heartless. But then, maybe she really was a "nasty woman"?

Now put on your pink pussy hat and go join the other pussies at the anti-trump "grab my pussy" rally!

Chop chop!

Is this Mucus McLame? Or you?

Both of you wear it well!

I don't have to go to rallies and wave my dick at all the other like minded idiots. That kinda shit is for Trump supporters and dipshits. I'll bet you're starting to feel pretty bored right now, huh?