THE EFN poll... its about time!

SL, don't work too hard.. I'm easy ;-) save your energy for dem fancy broads!
And Toyz, it is totally not ur fault. My taint and I take full responsibility. Originally Posted by Eryn
Eryn, the SlamdangoŽ only has one speed... just like me. ON or OFF!
  • Toyz
  • 08-25-2014, 05:22 PM
I'm taking you off my wing man list! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Damn....I wonder if I'll ever get laid again?

But on a different subject...if someone sticks a taser up your ass, would that be considered an Electric Feel, Now?
Damn....I wonder if I'll ever get laid again?

But on a different subject...if someone sticks a taser up your ass, would that be considered an Electric Feel, Now? Originally Posted by Toyz
How have I stayed out of co-ed so long? This is some thought provoking shit, Toyz...
  • Toyz
  • 08-25-2014, 06:11 PM
And Toyz, it is totally not ur fault. My taint and I take full responsibility. Originally Posted by Eryn
No hard feelings...I mean, a little Taint shouldn't cause a separation between me and the things I love...we can always bridge the gap.

I'm taking you off my wing man list! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Damn....I wonder if I'll ever get laid again? Originally Posted by Toyz
I want to get laid again !!!

I blew it once with TS:SL ... the wingman position, you idiots...

Where can I apply

and don't dare to send me a too fucking long application form ... I never read it all...
I want to get laid again !!!

I blew it once with TS:SL ... the wingman position, you idiots...

Where can I apply

and don't dare to send me a too fucking long application form ... I never read it all... Originally Posted by fun2come
I'm using Dara-Malaika's screening form volume A LMFAO!
I'm using Dara-Malaika's screening form volume A LMFAO! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Oh shoot, seen that one before when it was delivered from Dara's to my place:
Has it occurred to anyone that EFN could make this right by meeting up with MP? If she does then she n'tneed to post she was wrong PM would be doing it for her! Stranger things could happen.

The "clear" winner in the poll...

Too fucking long! Never read it all!
  • onei
  • 08-29-2014, 08:24 AM
Well I guess everyone's experience is different. In my case she has been nothing short of excellent. Have never had a problem scheduling and she has always been on time. If you have been mistreated then you have the right to say so. Conversely, if you have been treated right you should also say so, thus my post. She has never abused me so.......I will continue to abuse her. Oh how I love to spank that ass of hers. So next time I see her I will add a few extra whacks for any misdeeds she might be guilty of. That's taking one for the team.

EFN - if you read this, I will be calling soon and I plan on making that ass of yours rosy red. Maybe you should be a little late for our next appointment just so that I can punish you a little longer. Such a naughty girl.

Originally Posted by stevejones1969
And Stevie....WHEN she does shit in your garden, and she will eventually, don't come here expecting an ounce of compassion from a single one of us.
Oh shoot, seen that one before when it was delivered from Dara's to my place:
Originally Posted by fun2come
Heh... wonder why you got the short form?
oh, I have seen her before, that's why ...
oh, I have seen her before, that's why ... Originally Posted by fun2come
Heh...
One thing, I do agree, this was horrible that this thread happened, dont dish out shit if you cant also partake in eatting it.
Maybe I should have added "heartless hooker" to the poll?

VictoriaLyn
Passion princess

My Showcase
My Showcase My ShowCase - Texas - Austin
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electricfeelnow
Why is it that the Co-Ed Forum is the place to drag other members through the mud

Based on the title of being a bully and harassment aren't you the pot calling the kettle black....
Not just a few weeks ago you took it upon yourself to be a bully and not only question others who reached out when a grieving mother needed help burying her child....I cant think of a bigger bully then the person who not only posted negatively in a thread about reaching out for a call of kindness but also took it upon herself to start a whole other thread with the intention of adding further heartache by belittling the mother and those who reached out... so I say this is all coming back at you in a not so bright light..its called karma ..suck it up cupcake...you get back what you put out.... Originally Posted by Still Looking
  • onei
  • 08-29-2014, 11:04 PM
I just got through reading all the 64 replies to my original post about EFN back in October of last year. It was entertaining to say the least. One thing I didn't do in that post is say "Thank you" to the guys and especially the ladies, and one primarily, that being VictoriaLyn for your input. So let this serve as a formal THANK YOU. I will continue to jump on this bandwagon each and every time I see a NCNS from that … I'll just leave it at THAT!