Ban-A-Palooza 2017 (Who’s Out? Who’s Still In? Who's On Their Way Out?)

• WTF
  • 03-19-2017, 12:31 PM

Btw, I'll be sure to be the one who posts your handle here when you get banned, y'all always get sloppy... just a matter of time....

Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
Sloppy, you mean like posting about your kids on a hooker board?
Wait, why are you so obsessed with anyone's kids? You need help you sick fuck!

You are cross posting this shit !
Wait, why are you so obsessed with anyone's kids? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Maybe he's been hanging out with Whimpers.
Sloppy, you mean like posting about your kids on a hooker board? Originally Posted by WTF
Why don't you give this subject a rest? Beating a deceased equine into jelly ain't no pathway to real joy.
KendalClarkson -> https://m.eccie.net/member.php?u=146140 Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Didn't take a fortune teller to see that coming. She kept on with her "mailing list to receive special discount" threADs with "I don't know if this is the right place to post this" disclaimer in multiple city Coed forums. The Houston version was closed by a mod. Most likely she just racked up too many warning points for ad posting violations. A provider can only skate by for so long "pretending" to be a bimbo to take advantage of the system, and having been a member since 2012, she should be well aware of what does and doesn't constitute an improperly-placed advertisement.
  • WTF
  • 03-20-2017, 01:22 PM
Wait, why are you so obsessed with anyone's kids? You need help you sick fuck!

You are cross posting this shit ! Originally Posted by TryWeakly

I'm not.

They subject was sloppy...she was sloppy. Yet she talks shit like others are sloppy and she never is.

She is also sloppy with this mandle.

Didn't take a fortune teller to see that coming. She kept on with her "mailing list to receive special discount" threADs with "I don't know if this is the right place to post this" disclaimer in multiple city Coed forums. The Houston version was closed by a mod. Most likely she just racked up too many warning points for ad posting violations. A provider can only skate by for so long "pretending" to be a bimbo to take advantage of the system, and having been a member since 2012, she should be well aware of what does and doesn't constitute an improperly-placed advertisement.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels

Nope! Try a WK giving his log in info to a bunch of providers
Oh, my! Who else went down in this confounding combanation? Wasn't Houston-based, was it?
The Alpha
Melanie Valentine
a couple more
Clearly not enough.
the irony
It would seem.
Soon if not next.
BBBJLVR69
8254F

Good riddance