An end to an era

Good evening Hooktards and Fucktards and welcome to Friday Night Fights.....
Was I banned this year?

That's A No BTW

She said 2wks without a choice though, so what kept me from posting, and reading..

Good evening Hooktards and Fucktards and welcome to Friday Night Fights..... Originally Posted by Russ38

I'm not fighting, Russ..

Just shooting the shyt

Good evening Hooktards and Fucktards and welcome to Friday Night Fights..... Originally Posted by Russ38

The other half of one of the greatest duos in show biz.

^ Agree, 100% facts!
Was I banned this year?

That's A No BTW

She said 2wks without a choice though, so what kept me from posting, and reading.. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown

I actually...
This thread is the main reason I cannot foooking post insightful threads. The mods should clearly see im far from the foooking problem. On a side note I'm saddened to hear about the passing of the great Lester Smith of Houston. Houston has lost another fine human and great philanthropist, who I was honored to have conversed with on many occasions. Please go pick up his book dance like no one is watching. I believe all of the proceeds are going to charity.
I actually...
Originally Posted by boardman
And that's useful information right?

You guys are going to figure this out after all. Originally Posted by boardman
No reviews help more

The other half of one of the greatest duos in show biz.

Originally Posted by boardman
No doubt....can’t have one without the other....
No reviews help more

Originally Posted by Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
So, is it useful or not? You seem to think so based on the fact that you brought it up. Degrees are arguable.
I guess it depends on what information is sought at the time...or gleaned.

I've learned a lot in the last 24 hrs. I've offered some glimpses of it...Enough, because some have read between the lines and enlightened themselves. Most are too myopic to see the forest for the trees.
  • pxmcc
  • 03-15-2019, 07:02 PM
And God bless sc and shine. Sorry to see you both leave Originally Posted by tbone2u
folmfao..
This thread is the main reason I cannot foooking post insightful threads. The mods should clearly see im far from the foooking problem. Originally Posted by shinepro
Yeah that’s the reason you can’t post intel... I mean insightfully!
Your board awaits you, don’t be stereotypical.
I'm waiting patiently for the new board. I have some insightful commentary I think would be well received there...It being so open and all.

No rules....Just right.

This thread is the main reason I cannot foooking post insightful threads. The mods should clearly see im far from the foooking problem. On a side note I'm saddened to hear about the passing of the great Lester Smith of Houston. Houston has lost another fine human and great philanthropist Originally Posted by shinepro
It’s your thread shine....own that shit.....have no clue who Lester is but don’t give a fuck....