Hey LLIdiot! The Austin American-Statesman gets it WRONG? Or did YOU??? LMAO!

Just two more days for you to nuzzle stump broke "stumpy" hankering's nuts on this forum Little wannabe. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Yet, you and Assup will get to continue to post your useless bullshit to what end, eva the inbred chimp?
You're an illiterate and factually challenged imbecile, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Your inability to use a dictionary to learn how to spell a word is obvious, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. So looking in a mirror to learn the definition of "moron" is still your best option, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
] Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Don't need one stumpy I have a fucktard like you to help out. It gives you something to piss and moan about, besides replying to emoticons. I notice you are working on day 4. Moron.
Don't need one stumpy I have a fucktard like you to help out. It gives you something to piss and moan about, besides replying to emoticons. I notice you are working on day 4. Moron. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Says Stumpy the Inbred Chimp who always had trouble with his "threesees":

Yet, you and Assup will get to continue to post your useless bullshit to what end, eva the inbred chimp? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Like your useless bullshit little nut nuzzler.
Yet, you and Assup will get to continue to post your useless bullshit to what end, eva the inbred chimp? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
To whatever end we -- and anyone but you -- wish!

Says Stumpy the Inbred Chimp who always had trouble with his "threesees":

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You know all about threesome's stumpy when you JL and COG make lucky Pierre out of you. DAOTY moron. If you had looked moron, two of those were on the same day so they only count as one day simple Simon.
In the words of your favorite faggot Broadway musical: "hasa daga", you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
What does HASA DAGA mean, fool?

Or are you stupidly, erroneously, repeatedly lying again, IBIdiot?

If you're still using a dictionary to correct yourself, then maybe you ought to step up into the 21st fucking century.

And spread the word to your verbally challenged blow buddies!

You know all about threesome's stumpy when you JL and COG make lucky Pierre out of you. DAOTY moron. If you had looked moron, two of those were on the same day so they only count as one day simple Simon. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Says Stumpy the Inbred Chimp who has trouble with his "threesees".

What does HASA DAGA mean, fool?

Or are you stupidly, erroneously, repeatedly lying again, IBIdiot?

If you're still using a dictionary to correct yourself, then maybe you ought to step up into the 21st fucking century.

And spread the word to your verbally challenged blow buddies!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're a lying jackass when you pretend you don't know, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, especially since you're the one that introduced it into this forum with your avatar that looked very similar to this:

To whatever end we -- and anyone but you -- wish!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Are you WK'ing for Ekim008?
Just two more days for you to nuzzle stump broke "stumpy" hankering's nuts on this forum Little wannabe. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Got it, ekim008 the inbred stump!! You like nuzzling nuts!!
Got it, ekim008 the inbred stump!! You like nuzzling nuts!! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Who the fuck is that?

Says Stumpy the Inbred Chimp who has trouble with his "threesees".
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Along with being unable to read you are numerically challenged. Wear your DAOTY award with pride stumpy the stump jumper.
Got it, ekim008 the inbred stump!! You like nuzzling nuts!! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
JL the nut nuzzler you two tea baggers are homo's anonymous LOL
I thought you might like to get the information removed. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Fortunately for us all, JLIdiot is not paid to think in this forum.

Why? Because you are the very same Idiot who (mistakenly) "thought you might" alert the Mod's to point me for a mysterious rules violation, apparently known only to you and perhaps your fellow Idiot Klan, errr Clan members.

Yes, the very same alleged rules violation that ultimately resulted in the mutually agreed upon 5 year (wager) ban on your posting privileges in this forum.

In 20 words or less, why don't you tell us all how the RTM feature worked out for you in this instance.
Along with being unable to read you are numerically challenged. Wear your DAOTY award with pride stumpy the stump jumper. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You proclaimed yourself to be the 'stump', Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, and don't you fret, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, one thing you have sure as hell made clear these past few years is that every thing goes right over your pulpy, little head.