Do Men Pay Attention to Backgrounds?

This lady looks sexy as hell, ad screams 'I love what I do!!!', good to go, UNTIL, I noticed trash scattered on the floor in the background (and a closet door cracked open??? Couldn't you take the effort to toss the trash into the closet?)...for me that translates to "If this is how she lives, then her 'pussy' can't be much betta...". My choice, my call (added to my DNS list).

Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
The clutter and messy place is not always an indication on how she might look after herself. I'd be more concerned about her lack of a smile in this pic which speaks more volume than the clutter. IMO
Some girls(hint, hint) are more into spending their time satsifying you in the bedroom than cleaning up their pad. js
The clutter and messy place is not always an indication on how she might look after herself. I'd be more concerned about her lack of a smile in this pic which speaks more volume than the clutter. IMO
Some girls(hint, hint) are more into spending their time satsifying you in the bedroom than cleaning up their pad. js Originally Posted by canuckvic
Canadian Bragger!
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little

Can you say PREGO? LOL
OMG!! I just blew sonic ice out my nose.. (NOT sexy)! THAT was hilarious!!

I will NEVER look at a "bandaid" the same now!! Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
Heh... wait till you see me naked! LOL
Canadian Bragger! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Just looking out for Mijo's best interest.......
Heh... wait till you see me naked! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking

I have and I was so entranced and turned on the background of my room was insignificant. LOL
I have and I was so entranced and turned on the background of my room was insignificant. LOL Originally Posted by alluringava
Your a VERY bad girl Ava. Next time your in Austin, I'm going to have to spank you! But I'll take you to PF Chang's after that! LOL
My Canadian contribution for things in the background......
LOL!!! How funny
I have and I was so entranced and turned on the background of my room was insignificant. LOL Originally Posted by alluringava

Damn, that's awesome ... After all this time you are still laughing at SL.
Paying attention to the background can also help you tell if the picture has been photoshopped...Sometimes just paying attention to detail in general, whether it's in the back or foreground.

This one was also pretty funny:

That was awesome canuc
Your a VERY bad girl Ava. Next time your in Austin, I'm going to have to spank you! But I'll take you to PF Chang's after that! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking

Let's take a photo. Set a digicam on autopilot to take the pix and we'll see who even 'notices the background' because of the ACTION!
Let's take a photo. Set a digicam on autopilot to take the pix and we'll see who even 'notices the background' because of the ACTION! Originally Posted by alluringava
I think there's a difference between noticing the background and being part of the background
Some girls(hint, hint) are more into spending their time satsifying you in the bedroom than cleaning up their pad. js Originally Posted by canuckvic

No offense meant...you know who you are and have been very clear about it...I even volunteered to clean for you weekly...If only I were closer. My apologies...my point was the picture taken WITH this in the background...HER Sexiness would never do that, ijs