The crackdown has begun.

🥺 SHE'S AWESOME!!!

Quoting/responding to a member is not trolling or harassing them as this is a discussion board as well as a review board, as long as it is within the subject of the given thread to agree or disagree with them, that is fine. But, when someone quotes a member from out of no where, hijacks a thread and takes a personal shot at the person they quoted, (no matter how carefully you word it to skirt the guidelines), trying to steer that thread in the direction of it being about the poster quoted, you do not think that is a harassing, stalking or baiting post? Perfect example: https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...7&postcount=65 Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Her response that you linked was well within the subject of the given thread to agree or disagree (your own words which I quoted above) How was her quote out of nowhere ? It was a comment you made whether on this thread or another . Own what you post. Completely on topic...sometimes threads don’t necessarily get off topic there are levels to topics that can be taken in different directions. One could say you’re baiting by you’re repetitive verbiage . Ones perception sometimes their reality clearly . You’re taking shots at people too with generalizing how unfair you feel the rules are enforced across the board. Baiting ...and carefully doing so yourself , are you not ?

No insult towards you. I’m not baiting you. This is a discussion board. You’ve said so yourself. Anyone can agree or disagree with you as long as it’s done in a polite respectful manner and that is how I’m sure most took her reply to you . What’s good for the goose is good for the gander although it seems with you sometimes there is a double standard about baiting someone into a reply . It’s ok if you do it but not everyone else?
My cute what? Originally Posted by Grace Preston
boobies.

(PLEASE NOTE: This is an actual example of baiting, in this case Grace in an attempt to get her to show us her tits. Which also makes this post topical. And lively.)
boobies.

(PLEASE NOTE: This is an actual example of baiting, in this case of Grace in an attempt to get her to show us her tits. Which also makes this post topical. And lively.) Originally Posted by TinMan
MODS!! Tinman is baiting! Or is it masturbating? I never can remember.....
MODS!! Tinman is baiting! Or is it masturbating? I never can remember..... Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Damn. You caught me with my hand in the Vaseline jar.
My cute what? Originally Posted by Grace Preston
mmmmm legs ?

edit add

but but but I like TM's baiting better

sooooooooo
can I talk you into a drink in ROC Upset NY ?
Just STOP! Everyone knows your stance on everything Eccie. For the love of Pete. Less is more. I have told you this repeatedly. Seriously, walk away from the keyboard. Originally Posted by Kendall4U

Take her advise...
mmmmm legs ?

edit add

but but but I like TM's baiting better

sooooooooo
can I talk you into a drink in ROC Upset NY ? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
If I ever feel like enduring the epic torture of spending a few days in Roc-- I'll let you know (I have family in Hamlin Beach-- I generally avoid Upset, NY).