MIT climatologist says global warming believers are a cult

• WTF
  • 01-27-2015, 09:10 AM
Tell me how many "men" in the Pentagon said ....

"climate change poses an immediate threat to national security..."

Then I will. Originally Posted by LexusLover
It is there position paper.

If there are skeptics let them step foreword.

Are you saying this is like WMD's?

Should we purge the military LexusLover?

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/metro/20141013-pentagon-says-global-warming-increases-terrorism-threat.ece
WASHINGTON — The Pentagon released a report Monday asserting decisively that climate change poses an immediate threat to national security, with increased risks from terrorism, infectious disease, global poverty and food shortages. It also predicted rising demand for military disaster responses as extreme weather creates more global humanitarian crises. Originally Posted by WTF
Noticed how you couldn't defend your previous stupid remark once it was repudiated with facts, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
LMAO You are a joke stump broke hankering. Go plagiarize something else from WIKI.
LMAO You are a joke stump broke hankering. Go plagiarize something else from WIKI. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Glacial ice is formed by snow accumulating over time the weight causes lower levels to turn to ice. Sea ice is formed by ocean water freezing. Not all sea ice is glacial ice ass wipe unless the glacier extends into the sea.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...ievers-a-cult/

Richard Lindzen has been calmly debunking each and every claim and exaggeration of the global warming crowd for years. Now he calls them what they are, a cult. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
LOL, that's a little much. Not sure I would call Climate-change folks cultist, but some folk's politics do seem to become their religon. They become blind faith believers regardless. That goes for both side of the fence.

However, this whole global warming and climate change thing smacks of the same crap in the '70 about aerosol canned products containing chlorofluorocarbones. It was going to destroy the ozone layer and we would all fry within 20 years, if we kept using. Then it was discovered, the ozone naturally fluctuates.

Now, I do believe that man can influence the climate. I just don't believe to the degree some would want you to believe. I always ask myself, "How is the money flow effected by any particular policially motivatied issue?" Right now, it's going to liberal minded universies for "reacher", liberal politians and PAC's, and more directly to Al Gore. I'm just sayin'. Think about it.

In business, if you need a bill killed in committee you don't care if they have a D or R after their name. You want something done, you find their favortie lobbyiest. You pay between $5 to 20 K and 9 times out of 10 that bill gets 86'd. I've done this several times in Austin. They are all whores. Don't get caught up in their supid deseptive games to draw money and power to themselves. In 10 to 20 years, it will be some other crisis they will convince you "The sky is falling. Give me your money and vote. I'll stop XYZ from destroying the planet." And blame the other side for the unforeseen impending disaster that can't be proven or disproven.
Glacial ice is formed by snow accumulating over time the weight causes lower levels to turn to ice. Sea ice is formed by ocean water freezing. Not all sea ice is glacial ice ass wipe unless the glacier extends into the sea. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Three sources say you're a liar and wrong, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp:

Three sources say you're a liar and wrong, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp:
Probably your source is wrong again stump broke, but post them again in case anyone missed that you are a idiot.
It is there position paper.

If there are skeptics let them step foreword. Originally Posted by WTF
I'm waiting for the number. Guess you don't have one.
Probably your source is wrong again stump broke, but post them again in case anyone missed that you are a idiot. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You always did have trouble counting to three, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

He can't help it, if he learned "a tree is a forest." At least that is what he heard.
Three more feet of that "white global warming" expected for New England !
Three more feet of that "white global warming" expected for New England ! Originally Posted by rioseco
Yep. That's some changed climate, isn't it, rio!
Wow! You've steered this motherfucker about as far away from proving the credibility of the MIT professor in the OP, it's a work of art, IBIdiot.

What's next?

Frozen chicken dicks in the ice shelf?

Thanks there were some who missed that you are a idiot.
He can't help it, if he learned "a tree is a forest." At least that is what he heard. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Hang on to his coattails and go down along with him and his glacial sea ice.
All of the sources IB showed stated they were ice sheets over terrain, which was what I originally stated.
Sea ice is frozen ocean water which is salty.
IB's sources state they contain fresh water. that is why he is pissing in the wind.
Thanks there were some who missed that you are a idiot.

Hang on to his coattails and go down along with him and his glacial sea ice.
All of the sources IB showed stated they were ice sheets over terrain, which was what I originally stated.

Sea ice is frozen ocean water which is salty.

IB's sources state they contain fresh water. that is why he is pissing in the wind.
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Your feeble attempt at deflection, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, doesn't change the fact that these three sources proved you're a liar and wrong, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp: