The endless and rancid stupidity of truthers...

• CJ7
  • 01-18-2013, 01:15 PM
You're the one who criticized another poster for misspelling mirror and then proceeded to misspell can't in the same post.

Does this mean that you're admitting to being a "stupid fucker." You damn yourself with your own words and don't even know it. Originally Posted by joe bloe

cant was spelled correctly, I explained exactly why I dont punctuate words for idiots that cant spell mirror
[QUOTE=CJ7;1052225648]Ive always thought that really phrase best describes the stupid fuckers who castigate others for punctuation, and syntax, then make hypocritical idiots out of themseves ..

but thats just me[/QUOTE

Actually, I really only dog you when what you post makes no sence because the grammar and or syntex are so bad. As to the grammar, it's hard to take someone or their view seriously when you don't bother to follow the grammar rules and cobble your words together with no regard for your auidence.

Yes, I am a princess, and yes, I did / do punctuate my comment(s) correctly.

Joe, well seems we have good taste in quotes. I know it makes me a creaton, but I've never gotten into Shakesphere.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuUgUx2p99E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNDWBWFrpjM

There's one thing us Brits can do. Originally Posted by essence
My favorite Shakespeare quote is from Hamlet. I tryed to find the scene where Nick Nolte quoted it in "Down and Out in Beverly Hills," but I couldn't find it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irYYBx8djsU
[QUOTE=OliviaHoward;1052225898]
Ive always thought that really phrase best describes the stupid fuckers who castigate others for punctuation, and syntax, then make hypocritical idiots out of themseves ..

but thats just me[/QUOTE

Actually, I really only dog you when what you post makes no sence because the grammar and or syntex are so bad. As to the grammar, it's hard to take someone or their view seriously when you don't bother to follow the grammar rules and cobble your words together with no regard for your auidence.

Joe, well seems we have good taste in quotes. I know it makes me a creaton, but I've never gotten into Shakesphere. Originally Posted by CJ7
Don't feel bad. Most of Shakespeare goes way over my head. There are just some phrases and quotes that amaze me.
  • CJ7
  • 01-18-2013, 01:35 PM
but I've never gotten into Shakesphere.

or syntax
  • CJ7
  • 01-18-2013, 01:38 PM
[QUOTE=OliviaHoward;1052225898]
Ive always thought that really phrase best describes the stupid fuckers who castigate others for punctuation, and syntax, then make hypocritical idiots out of themseves ..

but thats just me[/QUOTE

Joe, well seems we have good taste in quotes. I know it makes me a creaton, but I've never gotten into Shakesphere. Originally Posted by CJ7

of course you didnt realize that was a quote from Joe the english prof .. a quote that made little sense if any ... really
[QUOTE=joe bloe;1052225926]

Don't feel bad. Most of Shakespeare goes way over my head. There are just some phrases and quotes that amaze me. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
LOL. He just wanted to say castigate. And he's silly enough to think a, I need a WK, and b, that us chit chatting is WKing and not just the plesant conversation that it is.
[QUOTE=CJ7;1052225950]

of course you didnt realize that was a quote from Joe the english prof .. a quote that made little sense if any ... really Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
I'm sure it made no sense to you. Those of us with IQ's above room temperature know it was dead on. Your posts are a tale told by an idiot.
  • CJ7
  • 01-18-2013, 03:54 PM
[QUOTE=joe bloe;1052226932]

I'm sure it made no sense to you. Those of us with IQ's above room temperature know it was dead on. Your posts are a tale told by an idiot. Originally Posted by CJ7

had you used punctuation correctly ..

ponder that tale, idiot
who gives a fuck
  • CJ7
  • 01-18-2013, 09:42 PM
mostly the people who cant spell

take olivia for instance
Ignorant motherfuckers
  • CJ7
  • 01-18-2013, 11:39 PM
Ignorant motherfuckers Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

spell check says ...

100% Correct.
mostly the people who cant spell

take olivia for instance Originally Posted by CJ7
LOL

You're so cute when you make every thread you're in about you.
If you don't know shit you speak of shake spear...