Mary Landrieu Political Suicide

Racist fuck!

Hope you're packing more than meat in your seat! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You've lost it. Totally gone off your rocker.

Did you finally open your pink slip on your "Obamacare Supplement"?

Your life flashing before your eyes?

The Joker in your race card deck is coming up!
Haven't been here for awhile. Is CJ still a faggof?
Haven't been here for awhile. Is CJ still a faggof? Originally Posted by bambino
I think he goes by YR now.
I voted for Barack Obama because assholes like you make our country sick, faggot, with your fagging ways and faggly spread poison. Just like a faggy bad guy only faggier. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Dont leave out the fact that you voted for a douche bag because you are one of the idiots of 51% populace,
I think he goes by YR now. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yea that SHEMALE has a lot of different handles.
Yea that SHEMALE has a lot of different handles. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
He needs them.
Yea that SHEMALE has a lot of different handles. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Please do not reveal identifying information about Assup being a shemale. It could be considered outing him/her.
In the 2012 election, Odumbo won with a margin of less than 4% of the popular vote, flighty, meaning those, even if less than 5%, who voted for Odumbo because he was black gave Odumbo the edge in the electoral college. Case closed, you lose, flighty.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Your logic does NOT work for the 2012 election either. You don't win a presidential election with the popular vote, you can only win with the electoral college. In the 2012 election, the electoral college vote was Obama 332, Mitt 206. Obama won the following states by more than 5%, Maine, New Hampshire, Iowa, California. The population of blacks in these states is less than 3%, except California where it is 6.6 percent. Obama won California by 13%. No matter how black people voted in these states, Obama would have won with just the white vote. The number of electoral college votes for these states comes to 70. If Mitt had done better with the white votes in these states he would have had 276 electoral college votes and won the election. Your logic would only work for an election that depends on the popular vote. The black vote did NOT determine the 2012 election. Case closed, you LOSE.

http://www.cnn.com/election/2012/results/main
Your logic does NOT work for the 2012 election either. You don't win a presidential election with the popular vote, you can only win with the electoral college. In the 2012 election, the electoral college vote was Obama 332, Mitt 206. Obama won the following states by more than 5%, Maine, New Hampshire, Iowa, California. The population of blacks in these states is less than 3%, except California where it is 6.6 percent. Obama won California by 13%. No matter how black people voted in these states, Obama would have won with just the white vote. The number of electoral college votes for these states comes to 70. If Mitt had done better with the white votes in these states he would have had 276 electoral college votes and won the election. Your logic would only work for an election that depends on the popular vote. The black vote did NOT determine the 2012 election. Case closed, you LOSE.

http://www.cnn.com/election/2012/results/main Originally Posted by flghtr65
Electors are awarded based on the popular vote, flighty. And you fallaciously overstate the "white" vote in California, which is actually closer to 39.7%, while you discount the number of "blacks" in California who identify themselves as belonging to California's 38.1% "Hispanic" population: which also turned out in record numbers in 2008 and 2012. 6.6 + 38.1 = 44.7 > 13; hence, flighty, you lose.

According to 2011 US Census Bureau estimates, California's population was 39.7% Non-Hispanic White, 6.6% Black or African American, 13.6% Asian, 1.0% American Indian, 0.4% Pacific Islander and 3.6% from two or more races. White Americans make up 74.0% of the total population. By ethnicity, 38.1% of the total population is Hispanic/Latinos (of any race) and 61.9% Non-Hispanic (of any race). wiki
Electors are awarded based on the popular vote, flighty. And you fallaciously discount the number of "blacks" in California who identify themselves as belonging to California's 38.1% "Hispanic" population: which also turned out in record numbers in 2008 and 2012. 6.6 + 38.1 = 44.7 > 13; hence, flighty, you lose. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You are changing your theory to cover your ass. You didn't say anything about the latino population in prior posts. Black voters alone did not determine this election. You lose, MORON.
You are changing your theory to cover your ass. You didn't say anything about the latino population in prior posts. Black voters alone did not determine this election. You lose, MORON. Originally Posted by flghtr65
Are you stupidly arguing that there is no such thing as "Non-white Hispanics", flighty? Plus, flighty, my POV is that Odumbo won because of the great number of voters who voted FOR Odumbo because of the color of his skin. Blacks and Hispanics are merely the easiest to statistically quantify, but many whites also voted for Odumbo because he was black. You lose, flighty.

Guarantee that for every vote that was cast against Odumbo because he is black there was at least one vote, if not more, cast for him because he was black, flighty. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Your feeble attempt at deflection doesn't change the fact that Odumbo's margin of victory was entirely due to those who -- like Samuel Jackson -- voted for Odumbo because of his skin color, flighty, and the edgy SNL skit, with comedian Chris Rock, peels away the veneer you and Landrieu would like to hide behind. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

http://www.cnn.com/election/2012/results/main Originally Posted by flghtr65
You forgot to add the 6% of the illegal alien vote. Remember? It was just two weeks ago that the ODU statisticians released their report about the illegal alien vote being about 6% of the popular vote. So if you take that away, then I think Obama would be a trivial pursuit question.
Are you stupidly arguing that there is no such thing as "Non-white Hispanics", flighty? Plus, flighty, my POV is that Odumbo won because of the great number of voters who voted FOR Odumbo because of the color of his skin. Blacks and Hispanics are merely the easiest to statistically quantify, but many whites also voted for Odumbo because he was black. You lose, flighty. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Spin, Spin and More Spin to cover your ass. You implied that Blacks gave Obama an edge in a close election because most blacks if not all voted for Obama because he was Black. Then you gave the Samuel Jackson quote to make you point. You did not say anything about any other race. How many white people voted for Obama just because he was black? You could count that on one hand. You lose. Moron!!!!!!
How many white people voted for Obama just because he was black? You could count that on one hand. You lose. Moron!!!!!! Originally Posted by flghtr65
You take exit polls with your hand?

How many potential babies did you drown last time you washed your hand?
Spin, Spin and More Spin to cover your ass. You implied that Blacks gave Obama an edge in a close election because most blacks if not all voted for Obama because he was Black. Then you gave the Samuel Jackson quote to make you point. You did not say anything about any other race. How many white people voted for Obama just because he was black? You could count that on one hand. You lose. Moron!!!!!! Originally Posted by flghtr65
Actually, flighty, the exact words were: "Odumbo's margin of victory was entirely due to those who -- like Samuel Jackson -- voted for Odumbo because of his skin color, flighty." Note, flighty, "those" specifies a "group" without regard for color; hence, flighty, you're the one who lost when you began to spin your straw man argument.