I sent appointment request and was turned down

To the OP - just be yourself. Those that want to see you will, and those that don't won't. We've all been there, and you'll likely graduate to having a series of fantastic sessions with an ATF suddenly end when they retire, move away or just decide they no longer want to see you. It's all part of this crazy hobby world we all inhabit...

What you can never do, is post in co-ed about it and open yourself up to getting eviscerated by a provider that evidently buys ink by the barrel and uses her pen like a rapier.

Seriously, I've never seen Miss V before, but I'm as turned on by her carefully worded posts as her showcase pics.

I'm pretty sure I'll be sending a respectful, genetalia free session request PM her way very soon...
Ms V is fun and exiting from an intellectually challenging perspective.

I saw her once BCD and several times at socials. Lots of fun, but when she realized I wouldn't be repeating BCD, she has turned a little cool toward me. Not surprising, as she is looking to develop clients, not guys who wish to chat and socialize without BCD appointments.

No regrets--she is a lot of fun, classy lady with a wicked wit. Like Asian Layla, Clare She Blows, and several others, she is a must-see for discerning long-time ATX mongers.
I sent her a dick pic.
Got a text back
" i give up, wheres waldo?" Originally Posted by knotty man
The irony is.. I've ACTUALLY done this. I do this almost every time I get an unsolicited dick shot.
Back to the very OP...

I bet she gets a lot of messages.

I bet she's had a lot of sessions.

I bet over the years she has started being able to correlate how things work with the tone of the first message, with "good" being whatever she decides it is to her (Submissive? Dominant? Playful? Talks a lot, cums fast? Likely to repeat? Superior tipper?).

If someone with this much experience thinks your proposal is a bad bet, maybe for both of you, why would you argue?

It's not like you know each other. Sounds like you took it way too personally, causing your attempted "move on" to be less successful than it could have been.