A Lady?

This thread has a disappointing amount of off-topic shenanigans by men with little interest in ladies. Originally Posted by TravelingGentleman
Any Irish mother of six or more would tell you this doesn't even come
Close to shenanigans. Hells bells my brothers and I caused more trouble than this on the ride to Sunday mass.

Off topic you are correct.
Lead the way and get us back on track.

Regards

R Duke
Heh heh heh

PLEASE bump that thread...this should be epic!
[QUOTE=Wakeup;1057363133]Heh heh heh

PLEASE bump that thread...this should be epic![/QUOTE

Remember to be who you are not who you wish you are.
Daily affirmations are not just for the mornings!

Day by day step by step I am rooting for you!
Thanks IG
On a serious topic in you Avatar pic the laws of gravity seem to have ceased to exist. Originally Posted by rduke4923
Believe me it's been a difficult few months of withdrawal...I did enjoy worshiping at the altar of those breasteses. And they are spectacular up close and personal.

Ends meet? Come on IG! I haven't had to make ends meet since I was a teen. Originally Posted by Kylie Nicole
Not sure how to interpret that statement. I've always been under the impression that anytime you make a mortgage, rent, car note, utility, insurance, daycare payment, those are ends you meet. So if you're hooking, seeing patients, teaching classes or billing invoices, those are means to those ends. If you're not "independently" doing any of that, you're either in a pretty sweet sb setup or some other kind of arrangement...however you do your thing babygirl, ain't mad atchu.

Back on topic.

FancyInHeels is an example of a true Lady in the biz. The time I saw her, she had candles lit and my favorite beverage waiting for me. Our 1 hr. session stretched to close to 2 hrs. I did not ask for MSOG, but she offered it and I accepted. I was younger and able to accommodate her.
  • WTF
  • 10-26-2015, 07:51 AM
Back on topic.

FancyInHeels is an example of a true Lady in the biz. The time I saw her, she had candles lit and my favorite beverage waiting for me. Our 1 hr. session stretched to close to 2 hrs. I did not ask for MSOG, but she offered it and I accepted. I was younger and able to accommodate her. Originally Posted by Oralist
Hopefully you paid for the extra hour you took advantage of...
[QUOTE=rduke4923;1057363220]
Heh heh heh

PLEASE bump that thread...this should be epic![/QUOTE

Remember to be who you are not who you wish you are.
Daily affirmations are not just for the mornings!

Day by day step by step I am rooting for you! Originally Posted by Wakeup
Bromance afflication? Trying too hard Rduck
Any way to bring this thread back on topic?