For those who need proof of election fraud....

Are they out of TP in Houston? I’ll send you some. Originally Posted by bambino

Your "customized" tp was actually pretty nice to have whenever I dropped a little Bambino off at the pool.
Donald Trump isn't going to commit to running in 2024 because he hasn't conceded the 2020 election.
And he never will.
If the result of the 2020 election isn't overturned, we've lost our republic.

������
@ScavinoChannel
The hits keep pouring in!!!

https://electionwiz.com/2021/05/04/b...election-code/ Originally Posted by bambino

fractional voting. looks like they found evidence of it.
Another from Michigan

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...-laws-n1433162 Originally Posted by bambino
And there is absolutely no proof that one invalid vote was cast in Michigan.
fractional voting. looks like they found evidence of it. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Wrong.

I realize that you and others on this forum are searching for any reason to overturn the election and will listen to anyone supporting your POV. The machines changed votes. Dead people voted. Unregistered voters stole the election from Trump. More people voted in areas than there were registered voters. Ballots were brought in from out of state. A forensic study in Arizona will overturn the results.

So far not one charge of voter fraud or vote manipulation has been proven. But I do admire your sticking to your guns.

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...anipulate-ele/
And there is absolutely no proof that one invalid vote was cast in Michigan. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
You actually believe that?

NCSWIC
You actually believe that?

NCSWIC Originally Posted by bambino
Until proven otherwise.

TLGOI
Until proven otherwise.

TLGOI Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
You’ll be eating your words soon Speedy. Even you will come out of your coma.
You’ll be eating your words soon Speedy. Even you will come out of your coma. Originally Posted by bambino
most of them have hardly come out of their Russia coma yet

and now they are in their white supremacy coma

their leadership went from trump and Russia Russia Russia

to trump and white supremacists - which means anyone who didn't vote for dimocrats

and their lemmings follow
most of them have hardly come out of their Russia coma yet

and now they are in their white supremacy coma

their leadership went from trump and Russia Russia Russia

to trump and white supremacists - which means anyone who didn't vote for dimocrats

and their lemmings follow Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Like this?

https://t.me/JovanHuttonPulitzer/1102
Wrong.

I realize that you and others on this forum are searching for any reason to overturn the election and will listen to anyone supporting your POV. The machines changed votes. Dead people voted. Unregistered voters stole the election from Trump. More people voted in areas than there were registered voters. Ballots were brought in from out of state. A forensic study in Arizona will overturn the results.

So far not one charge of voter fraud or vote manipulation has been proven. But I do admire your sticking to your guns.

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...anipulate-ele/ Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Again!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ta-flip-votes/
And there is absolutely no proof that one invalid vote was cast in Michigan. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
So...are you actually saying that not a single invalid vote was cast in Michigan? Not a single vote? That's a little over 5 million votes.

They found 2,000 votes switched between Trump and Biden in Biden's favor in one county alone. It was called a clerical error though later the company officials said that was not possible as it would mean that election workers (supervisory) would have access to the program.
Poll watchers were intimidated by election workers to abandon spots where they could watch the counting.
Doors and windows were closed cutting off supervision during the counting.
A court has ruled that Secretary of State Benson orders to accept all signatures as valid was illegal and unconstitutional.

None of that happened Speedy?
So...are you actually saying that not a single invalid vote was cast in Michigan? Not a single vote? That's a little over 5 million votes.

They found 2,000 votes switched between Trump and Biden in Biden's favor in one county alone. It was called a clerical error though later the company officials said that was not possible as it would mean that election workers (supervisory) would have access to the program.
Poll watchers were intimidated by election workers to abandon spots where they could watch the counting.
Doors and windows were closed cutting off supervision during the counting.
A court has ruled that Secretary of State Benson orders to accept all signatures as valid was illegal and unconstitutional.

None of that happened Speedy? Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
to say nothing of the poor board of election canvass members in wayne county michigan (Detroit) who were doxxed and threatened with their lives and the lives of their children

who only wanted the polling books to add up

the number of ballots cast weren't close to the number of people who signed up to vote or who requested absentee ballots

additionally 61 boxes of ballots showed up well after the lawful deadline in the dead of night in a van

they voted to not certify, then they were bullied, threatened and lied to about an "audit" into approving the certification
  • Tiny
  • 05-05-2021, 10:19 AM
So far not one charge of voter fraud or vote manipulation has been proven. But I do admire your sticking to your guns. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I don't. I don't mean Dilbert in particular, but there are a lot of intelligent posters here who have good sense on taxes, spending, foreign policy, and the place of government in American society. But when it comes to the 2020 election they're living in a fantasy world. If Trump told them to go drink poison Kool Aid, they'd do it. And that's what's happening, in a way. It's going to be tougher for the Republican Party to win back the House, Senate and Presidency as long as 70% of the party is buying into the election fraud fantasy.
Trump is a con man, just like Jim Jones, David Koresh and David Berg. And he's playing his gullible followers like a piano. Pathetic.