Goodbye

*chuckles* Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
I guess it was a mirage ?
I guess it was a mirage ? Originally Posted by Jet Carson
I thinck I've seen that mirage too.
I am sure she will find a board to be on. Maybe she could find a "HOME2" where the a mod will be her white knight. That mod could then protect her by silencing her opposition, ban people that challenge her authority, and close or remove threads that do not show her best side. I bet a mod like that would even let her change her alias when she committed sins well beyond what he could cover up. Imagine a place where she could live like a hermit, never seen in public, only a myth of the hobby world. I bet all her WKs will say how she still looks like her online pics. Those awesome pics of a 140lb, long haired, tight bodied, stunner. I am sure such a home exists for her. Maybe this was not it. Good luck WM, I will miss the laughs. Originally Posted by texasjohn1965
I'm sure we haven't laughed at WM for the last time...... Next time though.. There will be a place where her history will be readily available as a warning to all those who seek out her information....

I think I've seen that mirage too. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
I thought it was a Nightmare...
Nothing to contribute but a thanks to all for a most entertaining thread.
Lots of Drama and BS...and hurt feelings can be avoided if people will take the time to figure out how to use the PM option on this board.....amazing how people react differently when it is a private discussions between two people...
Gee, thanks HG...I just got an ear full from WM...by email!
Gee, thanks HG...I just got an ear full from WM...by email! Originally Posted by Likinikki
An earful, you say?

More and more often I find myself agreeing with Whispers and MrHappy. WTF?

9pinBowler we each water the glorious garden of this thread in our own way.

I hear you chicagoboy.
Gee, thanks HG...I just got an ear full from WM...by email! Originally Posted by Likinikki
Originally posted by WM
And NO you have never ever ever received an email from WM.
Don't know whom you *think* sent it. But it sure as hell didn't come from WM. WM doesn't send emails.

*sǝןʞɔnɥɔ*

Nikki, drop your undies and come to Papa. You need a spanking.
Welcome to the club.
CB & SKF...you two just made me snort chili up my nose! Ouch!
Chili-dogs + Interweb =A potentially lethal combination.
Yum, yum...nothing better than weinies covered in scrumptious...sauce! Mmmmmmm
Waiting patiently for that Naked Group Hug ......

I'm getting cold .....!
Rafaela, ain't nuthin'cold about you baby!
Yumm!
  • Mokoa
  • 02-04-2010, 07:25 PM
CB & SKF...you two just made me snort chili up my nose! Ouch! Originally Posted by Likinikki
Now there is a mental image that has me curious.

It is a good thing that keyboards are cheap.