Gabrielle Video

Don't see it.
Well apparently he is not banned and is lurking (hiding) after causing all kinds of a stir ^^^^^^^
So this is funny.
So this is funny. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
No, not particularly. Because there was negative fallout from this that could have been (or still may be) undesirable for some people. What Gabrielle did was not funny at all, it was uncalled for and unwarranted. And I’m guessing as a result of her actions, some people will stop seeing her. Even if this is justified, she likely has dependants who this will impact.

Where’s the funny part?
No idea.

I generally assume that discretion is mandatory.

I would never allow a prostitute to know my name or where I work.
No, not particularly. Because there was negative fallout from this that could have been (or still may be) undesirable for some people. What Gabrielle did was not funny at all, it was uncalled for and unwarranted. And I’m guessing as a result of her actions, some people will stop seeing her. Even if this is justified, she likely has dependants who this will impact.

Where’s the funny part? Originally Posted by Gdubya110
That was the queef...the funny part u speak about
No idea.

I generally assume that discretion is mandatory.

I would never allow a prostitute to know my name or where I work. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
that's why the ultimate setup was the rub joints (not amps , American sluts)

I understand how two people of opposite sex can positively interact , in person

no need to read somewhere

"act like a gentleman" from a hooker

or

even worse

" treat her right guys" from some douche typing on a website

i immediately recoil and begin to act obnoxious
that's why the ultimate setup was the rub joints (not amps , American sluts)

I understand how two people of opposite sex can positively interact , in person

no need to read somewhere

"act like a gentleman" from a hooker

or

even worse

" treat her right guys" from some douche typing on a website

i immediately recoil and begin to act obnoxious Originally Posted by JONBALLS
I become nauseous when I read bullshit like that from male lesbians as well, JB.

There's no way I need lessons in manners from either whores or submissive males.

The prostitutes I can see doing it, they're trying to normalize a narrative which benefits their selfish agenda.

The male lesbians are emotionally damaged beyond repair and their actions make no sense in any context other than if they believe in groveling as sound strategy.

I do enjoy playing grab ass with whores, especially whores who understand that they are being paid to satisfy me, and not to simulate a relationship.
  • Doove
  • 06-21-2020, 06:37 AM
i immediately recoil and begin to act obnoxious Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Evergreen comment.

I do enjoy playing grab ass... Originally Posted by Next Best Thing

I wonder if trump thinks he's "allowed to" grab ass as well as grab pussy simply because "he's allowed to".

Let us not forget, he is allowed to do whatever he wants to do. Just ask him! (or ask bill barr if trump doesn't answer)
I wonder if trump thinks he's "allowed to" grab ass as well as grab pussy simply because "he's allowed to".

Let us not forget, he is allowed to do whatever he wants to do. Just ask him! (or ask bill barr if trump doesn't answer) Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
woody I promised one of my most favoritist people on here that I would stop talking about politics so I can't get into Dementia Joe stuffing his finger up subordinate female's pussies against their will, plus it doesn't have anything to do with what we were amiably talking about here.
I feel so dirty now for that like

errrr nbt
I feel so dirty now for that like

errrr nbt Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Ask one of your Mod overlord pals if you can take it back, I won't mind.
na I'll get over it

at times ya easy ta agree with
I have been the recipient of another one of her videos that is from someone’s private collection. It’s got it all...bare anal, atm and ends with a facial. The lighting isn’t the best bc she didn’t have power