Top Reviewed Ladies on ECCIE

Thankyou for including me:-) .. Im proud of my review record...never.had a no
107 Jemma Martin http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=48158 Originally Posted by algrace
Thank you!
Thank you! Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
You are welcome, tried giving recognition as OP intended.
Thanks for including me, Kaylen. Great threAD! Is there a list for all Yes reviews too? Just kidding. Lol I'm still waiting for my first no review. Everyone has a bad day sometime.

This list has some great providers on it. All the women are known for providing a consistently great time for their clients and what could be better for business than that?

If a high number of reviews turns guys off then they're on the wrong site.

If you're butt hurt bc you aren't on the list don't try and justify why you're not then come back and explain yourself as if anyone paid attention to what you said in the first place. If eccie and reviews aren't your thing then, again, you're on the wrong site.

as if anyone paid attention to what you said in the first place. Originally Posted by thathottnurse

That's the funniest thing that I have ever read from you.
How does that relate to a list of the top reviewed providers on this site?

Anyway....

Thanks again, Kaylen. Cool Topic. Congratulations on so many awesome reviews!
Lol I'm still waiting for my first no review. Everyone has a bad day sometime. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
come to ROC Upset NY, I can get that done for ya just for the fun of it

Originally Posted by thathottnurse

as if anyone paid attention to what you said in the first place.
That's the funniest thing that I have ever read from you. Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
How does that relate to a list of the top reviewed providers on this site?

Anyway....

Thanks again, Kaylen. Cool Topic. Congratulations on so many awesome reviews! Originally Posted by thathottnurse
now why do I want to post

Ms. Buttness, meet Ms. Butthurt

Naaaaaaaaa
That would be fun. You buy, I'll fly.
How does that relate to a list of the top reviewed providers on this site? Originally Posted by thathottnurse
That would be fun. You buy, I'll fly. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
youre on a roll today.
Ummm okay.... Listen, only girl who feels compelled to respond to this thread with less than 100 reviews....I get you're ate up with something, but I was responding to his joke/offer to write my first no review.

Anyway....
Thank you baby doll..
+1000
Thanks for including me, Kaylen. Great threAD! Is there a list for all Yes reviews too? Just kidding. Lol I'm still waiting for my first no review. Everyone has a bad day sometime.

This list has some great providers on it. All the women are known for providing a consistently great time for their clients and what could be better for business than that?

If a high number of reviews turns guys off then they're on the wrong site.

If you're butt hurt bc you aren't on the list don't try and justify why you're not then come back and explain yourself as if anyone paid attention to what you said in the first place. If eccie and reviews aren't your thing then, again, you're on the wrong site. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Dang I missed lots of ladies.. Thanks algrace for your help sir. xoxo
You are welcome, tried giving recognition as OP intended. Originally Posted by algrace
141 Cynamon http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=88651 Originally Posted by algrace

Thanks for the mention!!!
Just reactivated her showcase recently
154 Lolabrea01 http://eccie.net/member.php?u=102724
I have a140 something lol, man some of you girls with the 400-600 reviews bravo!!!!