Men Body Wash

^^^
https://www.dollartree.com/White-Rai...7480/index.pro

Here’s an affordable suggestion

don't use body wash.

a good shower is what I use. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I like truth tellers and your comment is the very reason why I do a supervised shower upon arrivals for each appt.

FYI: You really can't harm the soap if you used some of it, Dilbert.
Well I don’t use the men’s body wash, I’ve tried a lot and for some reason the woman’s dove deep moisture body wash works for me. Don’t really care for the different smells just as long as it gets me clean and moisturizes my skin since I lack putting lotion on my body.
Well I don’t use the men’s body wash, I’ve tried a lot and for some reason the woman’s dove deep moisture body wash works for me. Don’t really care for the different smells just as long as it gets me clean and moisturizes my skin Originally Posted by Bighern80
This kind? If so I keep it stocked. I buy it in bulk from Costco.
I like this brand b/c it's unscented.

Men's dove I have a ton of it
yes that’s the kind, I have the pump top so all I have to do is give it a couple of squirts and wash away. LoL...
FYI: You really can't harm the soap if you used some of it, Dilbert.[/QUOTE]

If the ladies can't smell smelly on me after a no soap shower, then they can't complain.

I do use some Irish Spring soap from time to time.

just curious, how do you do supervise a shower?

just curious, how do you do supervise a shower? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I think is using a drone with a camera and a soap sensor

If the ladies can't smell smelly on me after a no soap shower, then they can't complain. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Take note ladies
this member gets
in a shower but DOES NOT USE SOAP
and he most likely doesn't use a wash towel either.

G'luck with Dilbert
I have quite sensitive skin, so choosing a shampoo and shower gel wasn't easy. I subsequently had to abandon using shower gel in favor of soft soap. I bought a number of mild soap samples and checked how comfortable I was and whether it dried my skin. It turned out that soap and shampoo without parabens are much nicer for my skin than anything else. As a result, I chose the soap that I liked the most of the smell and have been using for about a year.
Softsoap body wash is awesome
Don't waste your time with store bought soaps and Shower Gels. They are nothing but trash and full of chemicals that are actually harmful. Try Hero Soap from herosoapcompany.com.
Take note ladies
this member gets
in a shower but DOES NOT USE SOAP
and he most likely doesn't use a wash towel either.

G'luck with Dilbert Originally Posted by Guest123018
looks like you disabled your account.

I do use soap. just once in awhile I do use it.

if I smell smelly smelly, i'll use soap. i try to do a quick shower for the most part without soap for the most part.

why is not using soap a bad thing?

you make too many ass-umptions here, seeking p. I do use wash towels, afterall, I have to wipe down the armpits and orifices.
������
������ Originally Posted by annie@christophers

no idea what you're trying to say...