Trump Has Epstein Killed. Body Count Raises

I guess the Liberals need Trump to be a player in the Epstein death because Trump took a picture with Epstein, besides the Russian collusion fairy tale is losing steam so why not implicate Trump in a murder, lol. Epstein hung himself finished business. The only thing that will be investigated is the personnel at the facility Epstein was being held at. Originally Posted by Levianon17
aw heck Levi, I say Trump did it Trump said Bill did it. Let Barr investigate and let see where the chips lay
But what about the left wing? aren't they allowed to have conspiracy theories too?

you know .. Trump is a racist? Trump will crash the economy? Trump is a Russian operative? Trump will start WWIII?

thank you valued poster! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Those are all alive an legit Waco except maybe the WWIII. Hes to big a coward for that. We have the weakest military since WWII. Look at IBH and Barleycorn. Those 2 can defend a MAGA hat I think ill rely on my own shills
Those are all alive an legit Waco except maybe the WWIII. Hes to big a coward for that. We have the weakest military since WWII. Look at IBH and Barleycorn. Those 2 can defend a MAGA hat I think ill rely on my own shills Originally Posted by themystic
You must be one of the non-credited members of the Lollipop Guild.
A Hollywood based meme...darn close to clever.
A Hollywood based meme...darn close to clever. Originally Posted by matchingmole
A bunch of petty little dim-retard blowhards prancing around in gaily colored stockings pretending they are something more than masters of suckers.
Like I said...darn close to clever. NOT clever...but darn close
Like I said...darn close to clever. NOT clever...but darn close Originally Posted by matchingmole
Are you another of the non-credited Lollipop Guild?

Like I said...darn close to clever. NOT clever...but darn close Originally Posted by matchingmole
Is this one clever enough for you, moley? Bring your pacifier to the next dim-retard sit-in!

aw heck Levi, I say Trump did it Trump said Bill did it. Let Barr investigate and let see where the chips lay Originally Posted by themystic
What they will investigate is why he was taken off of suicide watch. If Epstein didn't hang himself and was murdered some guard will take the fall. I doubt anything will come of this that will concern the public. You're basing all your hopes and dreams that Trump is intertwined with this because he knew Epstein, a lot of people did. Even though Bill Clinton is the biggest scum bag next to Epstein he ought to sue Trump for publicly stating he had something to do with Epstein's death unless Trump can come up with some definitive proof, which he can't. This will remain an internal investigation nothing more.
Is this one clever enough for you, moley? Bring your pacifier to the next dim-retard sit-in!

Originally Posted by lustylad
Nope....still lame.. Further proof that the right can't meme.
Nope....still lame.. Further proof that the right can't meme. Originally Posted by matchingmole
That meme about bratty, whiny little dim-retards hit too close to home for ya, didn't it? You don't think it's a meme because it's too close to the truth.
It seems that the Blintons have a lot of people in there past that have offed themselves ????
It seems that the Blintons have a lot of people in there past that have offed themselves ???? Originally Posted by rexdutchman
And at what I must say, most "opportune" times for them.
That meme about bratty, whiny little dim-retards hit too close to home for ya, didn't it? You don't think it's a meme because it's too close to the truth. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
+1

Hahahaha... looks like moley has a highly partisan and selective sense of humor! Too bad. He would be a lot healthier and more well-adjusted if he knew how to laugh at both sides' memes.
The funniest aspect of it...is that the OP thinks it's clever.