WHORE!

Come hither... Originally Posted by LilMynx69
How daredst thou rouse up thoughts in me...
How daredst thou rouse up thoughts in me... Originally Posted by Marshpirate
Come hither, o child
Bronte

The poem reminds me of the erotically mesmerizing Lindsey Stirling

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aHjpOzs...%3DaHjpOzsQ9YI

I posted some of her Christmas music today

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=934675
Come hither, o child
Bronte

The poem reminds me of the erotically mesmerizing Lindsey Stirling

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aHjpOzs...%3DaHjpOzsQ9YI

I posted some of her Christmas music today

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=934675 Originally Posted by Marshpirate
Nice. Very nice...but I want to stay on topic.

That music makes me feel whorish.
Nice. Very nice...but I want to stay on topic.

That music makes me feel whorish. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
I don't use the word, but whorish thoughts do bounce around in my head. Like what was stated earlier, to be a whore of many things, I'm a gear whore. Camping, hunting, fishing, hiking, anything outdoors (read my profile), I'm a slave to it, especially if its new and improved.

Thus, can being a whore mean being a slave to sex? Or paid for sex?
Sex slave? Naaaa, that's for another realm.
Come hither... Originally Posted by LilMynx69
... mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Whores...

what you gonna pass along my name like you did WU's? Lawd. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
I've never done any such thing. Just because you say it doesn't mean it's true. You, like your handler, are just being messy. Should I start an is LD messy poll too?

Like I said, you think I called some chick out of the blue and told her his name in the hopes that she would run to ECCIE as fast as one, two, three and publish his name? Guess again.
OH, I for the most part wholeheartedly agree with your comments concerning the real world use and it's effect on girls and women. Originally Posted by LilMynx69

This is the only dog I have in the fight.

However, I still sort of like the word in regards to women who do indeed, in some form or fashion, receive money from sexual interaction with others. Originally Posted by LilMynx69

This has some merit, but when it’s used along with fat, ugly, why bother, or whoever other nasty thing whore-hating whore-mongers that hang out on a hooker board to insult members of the community, it should give us all pause.

I'm totally cool with anyone who doesn't like it and doesn't use it and if someone here doesn't like being called a whore, I will try to remember that. But I think those of us who embrace the word should be given respect also. Originally Posted by LilMynx69

I never said anything contrary to that. Like I said, I have an entire thread and website dedicated to the word and the World of whores. My only point was it’s not terribly shocking to anyone, anywhere that most people consider it pejorative.

I work tirelessly to give a voice to women who work in the sex industry and I would like a day when the technical form of the word whore Originally Posted by LilMynx69

was not an insult, but rather simply a job description, and a legal one at that. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
Definitely……………….Preach it!

I also agree with OH, but she worded it better than I could. I could just think of the words impolite and derogatory.

What I don't like is those who are obsessed to use the word every chance they get. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN

Because, with a few exceptions, those that use it are trying to be shocking and / or abusive.

Are you nuts? LD going racial, my ass. That's for people who can't get attention any other way and - whatever else you want to say about LD - she's never at a loss for words, usually really funny words....chick's warped. In a good way. Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak

She edited the post. My fault; I should have quoted her. It’s ok. I have my fans; who am I to deny her hers.

Now coming from you, that's a helluva compliment. Thancks.
She's just grasping at straws at this point, I guess she's going to pull the bs okie doke on me like she did blowpop. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne

Said the one knee deep in that thread. Again, le’me school you too………………Just because you say something doesn’t make it true. Stick to the facts though and you won’t embarrass yourself.

Oh and since I have inserted myself into this thread, I guess I should add my opinion to the subject matter.

I think the term "whore", in its more modern interpretation, represents a more villainous, or evil label. Such as the angry housewife tagging a paramours car with the word "whore" after discovering her husband was unfaithful. Religion may have had something to do with it. "The whore of Babylon". Originally Posted by Marshpirate

Well put. And ya think about the religion thing!
Thunder thunder thunder THUNDERFUCK!®

rawrrrrrr
:-)
Thunder thunder thunder THUNDERFUCK!®

rawrrrrrr
:-) Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
It's my gift to you Jelly Belly. After all it's your party.
All these pages over the word whore.

I think you all know where I am going to go with this but, I have to say it anyway.

The term is technically correct. The term is more often than not very derogatory. With all that being said, why even use the word. There is something to be said about showing respect for the ladies on this board.

I treat the woman and the job separately. I know that everyone does not look at things this way but, I do not know why some people insist on hurting ladies just for the fun of it. To those people, I say..."You do not have to blow someone else's candle out, for yours to look brighter."
I have always wanted to be a man whore for the right woman..
It's my gift to you Jelly Belly. After all it's your party. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
see, I think she's coming around...
Dirty term not because of the dictionary definition but coz of what it is used for.
If a whore doesn't want to be called a whore, quit being a whore.........then, she used to be a whore.........ijs
If a whore doesn't want to be called a whore, quit being a whore.........then, she used to be a whore.........ijs Originally Posted by dearhunter
game, set, match