9:02 AM, OK City April 19, 1995

OH ... a conspiracy website ... a neighbor of the terrorist vs the word of the "shooter" Seal .... you should be ashamed of yourself. Originally Posted by CJ7
Hahaha, you're a true dumb ass. That Seal had no idea who he really shot. You can't put me on a guilt trip ya jackass. I am certainly not ashamed to expose bullshit.

Jim
  • CJ7
  • 04-23-2014, 11:12 AM
Hahaha, you're a true dumb ass. That Seal had no idea who he really shot. You can't put me on a guilt trip ya jackass. I am certainly not ashamed to expose bullshit.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

an honored suggestion just for you Mojo ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Fn36l_z3WY

an honored suggestion just for you Mojo ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Fn36l_z3WY

Originally Posted by CJ7
Sorry putz the article you posted was bullshit just like the fake pictures you posted. No Navy Seal would write such Bullshit.

Jim
  • CJ7
  • 04-23-2014, 11:23 AM
Sorry putz the article you posted was bullshit just like the fake pictures you posted. No Navy Seal would write such Bullshit.

tell ya what, you live in conspiracy world and take the word of ragheads over bullshit Navy Seals

then KISS MY TEXAS ASS you pathetic old bastard ... you're a fucking TRAITOR
tell ya what, you live in conspiracy world and take the word of ragheads over bullshit Navy Seals

then KISS MY TEXAS ASS you pathetic old bastard ... you're a fucking TRAITOR Originally Posted by CJ7
Oh give it up you live in fantasy land. You actually expect me to believe they singled out one Seals bullet that killed Bin Laden. Then he's going to allow to be interviewed, lol. That's not a happening thing. But I understand a "Wanna Be" like you easily believes this sort of shit.

Jim
  • CJ7
  • 04-23-2014, 11:45 AM
Oh give it up you live in fantasy land. You actually expect me to believe they singled out one Seals bullet that killed Bin Laden. Then he's going to allow to be interviewed, lol. That's not a happening thing. But I understand a "Wanna Be" like you easily believes this sort of shit.

believe anything you want to Abdul, you're so fucked up you wouldn't know straight up from sick'em anyway
no one want you stalking them like the way you stalk cjohnny54 cjohn... you know poison gas part 1 part 2

then KISS MY TEXAS ASS you pathetic old bastard ... you're a fucking TRAITOR Originally Posted by CJ7
Your definition of a traitor is anyone who disagrees with you.
  • CJ7
  • 04-23-2014, 12:06 PM
Your definition of a traitor is anyone who disagrees with you. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

I disagree with anyone who takes the word of a raghead over the word of a Navy Seal.. don't you?
Can't argue now resort to violence .... NOW WHO THE MONKEY???????
believe anything you want to Abdul, you're so fucked up you wouldn't know straight up from sick'em anyway Originally Posted by CJ7
Face it you got busted for posting something that can't even be verified. Iam not a terrorist, I don't side with terrorist. I know the difference between right and wrong and what's bullshit and what isn't. You posted bullshit and got called out on it. Now move on foo.

Jim
  • CJ7
  • 04-23-2014, 12:29 PM
Face it you got busted for posting something that can't even be verified. Iam not a terrorist, I don't side with terrorist. I know the difference between right and wrong and what's bullshit and what isn't. You posted bullshit and got called out on it. Now move on foo.

Abdul-risin, go play with your camel ... FOO

• CJ7
  • 04-23-2014, 12:38 PM
JL chirps ....Your definition of a traitor is anyone who disagrees with you.

I disagree with anyone who takes the word of a raghead over the word of a Navy Seal.. don't you?

well JL, how about it ?

sure are quiet, got a cricket stuck in your ass ?
JL chirps ....Your definition of a traitor is anyone who disagrees with you.

well JL, how about it ?

sure are quiet, got a cricket stuck in your ass ? Originally Posted by CJ7
Here, I have a name for your heroic Navy Seal. His name is AJ Dicken. It turns out he's not a Navy Seal at all, in fact he's never spent one minute in the military.

Jim

http://www.insideedition.com/investi...d-investigates
Why don't you just post something to substantiate the mission. I'll post something that counters it. Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
The SEALs took out Bin Laden.

I'm not the one with the conspiracy theory ...so that would be up to you to substantiate that.