False flag operation: bombs

Things I find odd about this: The media had an insane amount of information about the bombs within a few short hours. I was watching the Today show and a reporter commented that the bombs were unable to explode for a multitude of reasons but the authorities don't want to release that information because they don't want the bomb maker to make corrections (yesterday morning). Why would he say that if the authorities didn't want the bomb maker knowing it? Originally Posted by bigwill832
Media Matter probably had a press release prepared giving details when they sent out the bombs.

Out of almost a dozen bombs as of today, none have exploded? And they all had digital timers on them, as per the media. Let's be honest, if this were a right wing alt-extremist, he would know his shit and have had made some quality pipe bombs from steel pipes that worked. Because, remember, it's those right wing guys that are violent and going after people. They would at least have their shit together on this. Originally Posted by bigwill832
It's a hoax bomb that's designed to look like a bomb.
https://www.westernjournal.com/ex-bo...vice-sent-cnn/

I got some active military on my FB feed, they say at best it's amateurish if it was even meant to explode. Huma need more lessons.
So if you got one of them, you’d be unconcerned?

Would you change your vote to Richard Spencer?
Yeah, Sympathy vote but for who and who has the most to gain.
More explosive devices have been found. None, oddly, sent to Steve Bannon, Corey Lewandowski, Dinesh D’Souza or Ann Coulter.

James Clapper getting blowed up ain’t gonna motivate the voters.

Your stupid conspiracy theory has no legs, Just RWWipe chitter chatter,

The origin seems to be Florida. Home of Berchtesgaden South.

Will Trump pull out a violin and fiddle while his nation burns?
Yeah, Sympathy vote but for who and who has the most to gain. Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Excellent point. The Republicans stand to gain the most by terrorizing the opponents. More voter suppression efforts, typical of their history, butnwith a stunning and murderous new twist.

You want to play that game? Let’s pkay it!
Actually, it's the dems who are terrorizing their opponents. Where were you when they had the shootout at the baseball game???? Dems want to kill people. Their evil,evil,evil.

Excellent point. The Republicans stand to gain the most by terrorizing the opponents. More voter suppression efforts, typical of their history, butnwith a stunning and murderous new twist.

You want to play that game? Let’s pkay it! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
https://www.dailywire.com/news/37600...-prestigiacomo

"I would be very surprised — and I could be wrong because I do not have the same information as the feds — that there are any actual explosives in them," added Sauer. Sulphur on its own might "burn a little" but "is not truly an explosive, unless it’s mixed with an oxidizer like potassium nitrate or potassium chlorate."
  • WTF
  • 10-26-2018, 09:32 AM
https://www.dailywire.com/news/37600...-prestigiacomo

"I would be very surprised — and I could be wrong because I do not have the same information as the feds — that there are any actual explosives in them," added Sauer. Sulphur on its own might "burn a little" but "is not truly an explosive, unless it’s mixed with an oxidizer like potassium nitrate or potassium chlorate." Originally Posted by gnadfly
Maybe Trumps equivalent of a dead horse head in the bed....or in Trumps case, whores head.
Actually, it's the dems who are terrorizing their opponents. Where were you when they had the shootout at the baseball game???? Dems want to kill people. Their evil,evil,evil. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
That’s a LIE LIE LIE.

Cut it out.
  • WTF
  • 10-26-2018, 09:35 AM
Actually, it's the dems who are terrorizing their opponents. Where were you when they had the shootout at the baseball game???? Dems want to kill people. Their evil,evil,evil. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Say all the bad things you want about Trumps opponents....Trump is not going to pay you 130k...he is way more likely to have you arrested
On a less hysterical note — the Feds have detained a possible suspect in the terrorist action.
Say all the bad things you want about Trumps opponents....Trump is not going to pay you 130k...he is way more likely to have you arrested Originally Posted by WDF
If a woman actually has sex with Trump, she will get more than $130k.

$130k is just settlement on a nuisance claim...
The dimms share the same philosophical DNA with the people who murdered hundreds of millions of people in the 20th century. It is infinitely conceivable and possible, nay likely, they will resort to violence, mayhem and murder in the US. It always starts with violent speech, then occasional acts, then as standard practice.
That’s a LIE LIE LIE.

Cut it out. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

If Ellen wants to make broad stereotypes and cast you, me, WTF and all other Democrats as killers, I guess she has that right under the First Amendment.
Shhhhhhhh, we want to keep that a secret!!

If a woman actually has sex with Trump, she will get more than $130k.

$130k is just settlement on a nuisance claim... Originally Posted by Marshall2.0