Americans don't trust, are embarrassed by Twitler

answer: NO!
That's a pity for the douchebag lemmings.

He'll fuck things up by remote. From Jersey!
The poll also found that several negative views of the president
54% said they were embarrassed to have him as president
57% said they he was abusing the powers of his office
60% said they believed he was above the law
71% said Trump was not levelheaded
62% said Trump was not honest
63% said Trump did not have good leadership skills
59% said he did not care about average Americans
63% said he did not share their values Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Remember the poll before the election that indicated Billary would win? You do realize those are the same folks polling today, right!?

There are good reasons why the popular vote does not elect the President of the USA. Here is some light reading for folks with inquiring minds.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electo...(United_States)

It is also a common misconception that George W. Bush was the first president elected that lost the popular vote. It happened 3 times prior, John Qunicy Adams, 1824, Rutherford B. Hayes, 1876, Benjamin Harrison, 1888.

And in case anyone is wondering, I am not a Trump supporter. Haven't voted for a Dem or Rep presidential candidate in over a decade because I refuse to vote for the lesser of two evils.
It is also a common misconception that George W. Bush was the first president elected that lost the popular vote. It happened 3 times prior, John Qunicy Adams, 1824, Rutherford B. Hayes, 1876, Benjamin Harrison, 1888. Originally Posted by texmwm
historical footnote:
the election of John Quincy Adams in 1824 gave rise to the true founder of the democratic party, Andrew Jackson who is now being thrown under the donkey all because he owned slaves.
Considering how many times the two parties have switched platforms, if Jackson were here today, I doubt he would call them democrats.
Will he take a vacation from Twitter? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No chance! I'd have a better chance of getting laid by his wife and daughter in a three way.