Why the fascination with big asses these days?

• BLM69
  • 02-05-2019, 06:46 PM
Agreed. Even as an ass man myself, the ass craze definitely has become annoying, out of control, and made a lot of overweight women downright delusional. Even on this site it's to the point when I see an ad w/ terms like "big booty, juicy butt, pawg, fat ass, thick, curvy, etc." I go in expecting it most likely to be a chick who is overweight. It's actually made me appreciate petite, fit, toned women more than ever. Originally Posted by TheOracle
I agree! The word BBW, thick, curvy, pawg and so on has been abused by huge ugly women, I've also shifted to the spinner type but do still appreciate a sexy thick woman that has a beautiful face.

Kim K got it going on, find me a woman here who wouldn't trade bodies with her or a man who wouldn't hit it Originally Posted by BLM69
My man, I know I had to agree with you some day! So much hate on my K girl! Im sorry but for all of us 30´s year olds she was an inspiration, is part of our decade! Body, hair, makeup and specially people calling her dumb with a networth of 350 million!!!
I´d not only trade bodies with her but everything else... well no Kanye for me she can keep him!
I love a nice round booty, especially on a black girl, but I am loving that more black girls are looking like the stereotypical white girl (a decent size ass) and also that more white girls are getting a little more junk in the trunk...I was a quarter miler in high school, among other things, and to this day I still love female track (runners) physiques as well as female long track speed skaters physiques!...Omg

For me, give me toned legs, nice ass and a flat tummy, pretty face and that’s all I really need.
I love a nice round booty, especially on a black girl, but I am loving that more black girls are looking like the stereotypical white girl (a decent size ass) and also that more white girls are getting a little more junk in the trunk...I was a quarter miler in high school, among other things, and to this day I still love female track (runners) physiques as well as female long track speed skaters physiques!...Omg

For me, give me toned legs, nice ass and a flat tummy, pretty face and that’s all I really need. Originally Posted by ManSlut
All I can say is WHITE GIRLS ARE EVOLVING...
All I can say is WHITE GIRLS ARE EVOLVING... Originally Posted by Allegra Hope
Yes, that’s basically what I was saying as are black girls and I love both of the Evolutionary Changes!
I agree! The word BBW, thick, curvy, pawg and so on has been abused by huge ugly women, I've also shifted to the spinner type but do still appreciate a sexy thick woman that has a beautiful face. Originally Posted by BLM69

Yup chunky cottage cheese looking asss's don't count as pawg's...
I went to Tight Ends today, a place where you wouldn't expect to see all that cellulite that is characteristic of fat asses...

Guess what - lots of fat asses!!! Not all of them, and some of the girls where rather pretty. Inexplicably, some guys claim to like it! It looks lazy, fat and sweaty to me..no thanks...give me an 85 pound girl (18 years old +)who stands 5 feet tall anytime, with a smooth ass and not cellulite.

I'm willing to make it worth the skinny girls time, BTW. Originally Posted by friendly fred
To answer your question, propaganda..

If they started pushing natural girls, like they did in the 80s, and 90s guys would be jumping all on that..

Folks fall in love what's being pushed on them through their TV's, that's why it's called TV "Program" it programs you.. No tin hat, just facts..
  • BLM69
  • 02-07-2019, 12:36 PM
My man, I know I had to agree with you some day! So much hate on my K girl! Im sorry but for all of us 30´s year olds she was an inspiration, is part of our decade! Body, hair, makeup and specially people calling her dumb with a networth of 350 million!!!
I´d not only trade bodies with her but everything else... well no Kanye for me she can keep him! Originally Posted by Allegra Hope
Not so fast! I said she looked good not that she was talented, her $ making cones from her team behind the scenes, I always said that social media is where the dumb is leading the dumber, look at all the famous idiots out there

How much was net worth before Ray J made her famous by sucking his cock? Poor woman can't even find a good man, Kanye is a fool by marrying a whore that's been fucked by all the D-list celebrities. He should of hit and run, I keep forgetting he's a nut
I´d not only trade bodies with her but everything else... well no Kanye for me she can keep him! Originally Posted by Allegra Hope
This says so much about the current social climate and warped culture we live in. It's pretty sad really.
  • grean
  • 02-07-2019, 02:04 PM
I've heard men like smaller girls because it makes them feel bigger in bed, which totally makes sense.

When you have a small penis, you need a small ass...

You can't get pass all that ass when you have a short small dick...

Big long dick guys most of the time love a fat ass and they know how to take it because they have the right equipment for the job

I've had doubles with spinners who weighed 90lbs and big booty Judy, I prefer ass over bones. The skinny booty was painful to me, literally got poked with bones..give me a chubby guy any day than a guy with bones, it's sooo uncomfortable when I get on top I feel like I'm riding a Skelton...no thanks. Originally Posted by BabyDallass
Not sure about that. Small dick here. Love a nice round rump!
  • grean
  • 02-07-2019, 02:08 PM
How much was net worth before Ray J made her famous by sucking his cock? Poor woman can't even find a good man, Kanye is a fool by marrying a whore that's been fucked by all the D-list celebrities. He should of hit and run, I keep forgetting he's a nut Originally Posted by BLM69
It wasn't RJ.

Had OJ not murdered Nicole & Ron, no one would know what a Kardashian is or at least not until Bruce became kate....
That’s why this so called coed is a sausage fest, every time a woman tries to participate she gets slapped on the face!
And I’ve seen you on Twitter and Switter using your same handle as here, hiding in the shadows! Stay here trolls... You’ll get rip apart over there.
  • grean
  • 02-07-2019, 10:14 PM
No no no! Your body looks delicious! It would be a shame for you to trade it.

Kim K is a cheap fake.
That’s why this so called coed is a sausage fest, every time a woman tries to participate she gets slapped on the face!
And I’ve seen you on Twitter and Switter using your same handle as here, hiding in the shadows! Stay here trolls... You’ll get rip apart over there. Originally Posted by Allegra Hope
Hmmm, ooohhhkay.

This overreaction seems unnecessary and I am to assume it was directed at BLM (I don’t Twitter, or Switter, or piss into a wind) and I damn sure ain’t a BLM WK or a dues paying member of any Sausage Fest clique, but I totally agree with BLM’s commentary about that whore of whores, Kim K...Her people behind the scenes made her Rich & Famous and If that’s what you admire and worship, more power to you, but in my life I like to worship the Good & the Decent, not the Celebrity Unreality Whores from FakePeopleWood...Shit, up until the video she was just known as Paris Hilton’s Bitch assistant.

No one slapped you in the face, from what I read, not even BLM...If ECCIE Coed has turned into a Sausage Fest, as you state, why does it make you happy that someone like BLM couldn’t take his lumps on the other sites you referenced. That just seems hypocritical that you would enjoy someone else getting dissed on one site when you can’t handle it on another...smh (But I still don’t see that anyone on this thread dissed you, they merely, as I do, don’t like the integrity of the whore you worship)...Ladies who are too sensitive and can’t handle disagreement in discussions may have made this a Sausage Fest, but that’s their fault, not ours...It’s not in the ECCIE Guidelines we have to worship whores or that whores have to worship Fucktards...ijs

I had in my Signature Line a personal saying of mine:
To have the Best Life, surround yourself with the Best People!

And for me, that would never include anyone of the Kardashian mold.