ManslutADS

Yep I'm a Sexy Stunning Smart WOMAN, I know i'm the shit, I walk the walk, not just talk the talk. So Hate on that! Originally Posted by Mya Michelle
Is today opposite day? It must be.
Can we all just fuck and have fun? I would enjoy some ribs, potato salad, baked beans, and some great company,also. Plus dessert. Originally Posted by Truly Passion
Was all set to provide you with your wish 'just fuck and have fun? I would enjoy some ribs, potato salad, baked beans, and some great company,also. Plus dessert.'

Unfortunately I fell short on one requirement - the part highlighted in red
SD, KeepinItReal & looking41 thanks so much for your kind words. I truly appreciate you taking the time to give me a thumbs up. Kisses~
Kendall, you are one classy lady.

:-)
  • pwood
  • 10-17-2013, 10:00 PM
KeepinItReal

Just for clarification is Katrina one of of the innocent, classy providers you are referring to who does not bash anyone on this board ?

Bitch pleeeeease. STFU. You're not proving shit to us. If you need to reiterate to yourself over and over and over and over and over and fucking over how fucking great you are....please do so in private. A motherfucker can only take so much.

I am fully aware of the rules and guidelines. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
no, Katrina is a blunt truthful whore... like me.
To whom it may concern, or To those it may entertain,

Thank you to the Provider who let me know about this thread when it was 1st written earlier today, she knows who she is and she will remain nameless. I had an 18 Hole golf date with my Gambling Homeboys who live off the interest even more than me. It's a rough life but someone has to do it. Afterwards, I had a dinner date with a very cute 22 year old female that expressed interest in me teaching her the fundamentals of the game. That is the main reason I stayed away from this thread, I was busy.

I also knew Mya would hang herself because she HAS GOTTEN so full of herself, so I was in no rush to respond and I was interested in seeing who would pile on whom.

Okay, before I address Mya's attitude toward me and mine towards her, let me address Tara Evans:

Tara, I have never seen you, have absolutely no desire to either and you have stated the feeling is mutual; I have never, ever PM'ed you, texted you, called you, emailed you or sent smoke signals to you. How many times have you PM'ed me, I wish I had not lost my PA at those times but the email notifications are 4 or 5. I am guilty of poking fun at you but it's usually more directed at your WK CLUB and your useless, "thank you for kissing my ass Guy's" posts. There is a reason you get BANNED so often and it is because you can not handle anything negative being said about you and I get a kick out of 'matching wits with a dim wit'...You love to spin and lie about anyone who doesn't worship you and makes fun of you. Like every Mod on here has told you, "You bring it on yourself."....Please, tell everyone here what I have done to you, besides telling you to "put your pussy where your mouth is" regarding a sandbox post about your beloved Dallas Cowboys and a gent who wanted to make a sexual bet with you on a past game...Please, I anxiously await your SPIN that I stalk your posts...Bullshit, this is what you tell every dude who says anything you don't like to hear. You stalk every one of my posts and I love it!! This MEAN SPIRITED, OVER THE TOP THREAD from a self-described, world class AA provider is a prime example. I am very glad you are successful here, because like I have told you before, "You couldn't pay me to fuck you!!" ...Thanks for playing.

Okay, back to this stupid DRAMA with Mya, because that's what it is, stupid and High Schoolish. I really don't want to respond, but, sometimes a Man has to do what a Man has to do, she wrote this threAD, not me.

When I first joined this board, Mya's body and look
intrigued me and I emailed her but never heard back from her. No biggie, didn't know much about her, I simply moved on, wasn't offended or concerned one way about it except I thought something I wrote about her saving up to get Fake Titties and that I thought she looked beautiful the way she was and that to me Fake Titties are overrated may have offended her...I thought nothing more about it.

Mya's posts are all about 'I am Mya the Magnificent', always have, always will be.

Now, along about June I noticed there was behind the scenes discussion about Mya and I was kind of taken aback by the negativity about her, she has always been someone I wanted to fuck. Then I realized she was BANNED and I reached out to her and wanted to hear her side and setup a Meet And Greet to lead into a fuck session. Now, other than the email 6-8 months previously, I have never reached out privately to Mya before or after this Text conversation on July 9th which is still in my phone. Here is that convo verbatim -

#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.

While this is a "legit" attempt to share a communication that explains the interaction between these two members, sharing it is against the guidelines.
- Duke of G

THE END- my one and only private contact with MARVELOUS MYA the MAGNIFICENT.

Get some therapy Mya, your insecurity complex is making you look bad. What I really dislike is that you chose to SLAM on this threAD some very decent ladies on here who didn't even stand up for me, that just seem tired of your attitudes, also. But, like I said, you and Tara suffer from the same disease....YOU CAN'T HANDLE ANYTHING NEVATIVE BEING SAID ABOUT YOU.

I'm done with this bullshit tonight, going to bed and dream about fucking Kendall (who I have never met or reached out to privately).

The Passionate ManSlut - Gatekeeper for the Truth
Wait for it.... wait for it...
Wait for it.... wait for it... Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Hahaha, you got some popcorn?
Some Orval fukin Redenbacher. Some fuckin kettle corn. Only the best for this shit.
Some Orval fukin Redenbacher. Some fuckin kettle corn. Only the best for this shit. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Amen.

Someone page Tara. Tara on line 1 Please...

Until Tara speaks out on this thread, Lets ponder some thoughts here:

1) Who in the fuck would see a complete stranger in the middle of the night on a boat? Please kill me and toss my body overboard!

2) Why didn't ManSlut go ahead and bang Mya before she got her titts done? Would've seemed like a prime time to do it!

Life is full of hard decisions isn't it?
Hmmmm, Mya claims she walks the walk and talks the talk..................... she made the claim she's prettier and sexier than Katrina and Kendall. I say lets put that shit to a test, we post a poll with each lady submitting their best pic and see just exactly where the chips fall.

What do you say Mya, do you have the panties to back up that big mouth, or are you doing the same thing you're accusing others of doing, sitting behind a key board running your mouth?? Who knows, maybe you could make some more fake handles to stack the odds in your favor!
I don't know how effective that dinner was going to be, but I think he thought - correctly, or not - the dinner would make you comfortable enough with him for the boat ride.

Don't know about the rest...
I love how I write one sentence saying plus 1and I get a novel.Dam manslut I since some hatred. Funny though your right we have never met never pmed but yet you seem too know me in and out. Your right I don't like you and your right again I wouldn't fuck your small penis if you paid me a million bucks. Your just a mean hateful person and people see that. Yeah I have been banned why because I don't sit back and take shit. Hell I'm sure ill be banned again before a year. Why don't you just grow up and get off peoples asses.

Now go pay someone too fuck you. Its Friday. Whoohooo
Tara RAWkS
Wow, this has been fascinating.

I've never met you Mya (other than the pm you sent when you joined asking if I wanted to see you) but you sure can get people riled up. Kudos to you.

I have met Katrina and will say this. She's one of those people you can see having as a RW friend. Funny, smart, independent, classy, mature. The kind of people you do want to hang out with, not just fuck and forget.

And K4U, I've never read her say a bad word to anybody. And this is somebody I have hung out with. She has a sharp tongue and a quick wit. A couple things that MAKE gents want to just hang out with her and pay for the pleasure. And even during hang out time she doesn't bash other providers. It's a waste of valuable time.

All this has just made me wanna see if Kat and K4U wanna hang out........ Ah the fun we could have.