Inspired by DeerWhisperer: Both Ladies & Hobbyists time are worth something... or not? Starrluvsyou TCB skills worst I've ever experienced but an ending all too familiar to some hobbyists out there!

Sometimes having a discourse with RR is akin to being sodomized by 20 lava-dicked demons. (Don't ask me how I know)

Hey. What's your favorite Slayer album? Mine is Seasons in the Abyss!
Reign In Blood

Reign In Blood

Originally Posted by rockerrick
Yes!

See y'all. RR isn't so bad. You just have to distract him with some good-ass music.

xoxo
I don't care to get too involved but I will say every story has two sides and I'm not a jar of peanut butter, I can't make everyone happy Originally Posted by Starrluvsyou
Meaning she doesn't spread for bread.

Hey. What's your favorite Slayer album? Mine is Seasons in the Abyss! Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
Seasons was a great album. Divine Intervention kicked some ass too!!

sixx
Sometimes having a discourse with RR is akin to being sodomized by 20 lava-dicked demons. (Don't ask me how I know)

Hey. What's your favorite Slayer album? Mine is Seasons in the Abyss! Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
Wow Miss V I have much more respect for you now....but South ofHeaven was one of the best slayer songs IMO
  • Tetas
  • 03-27-2015, 08:39 AM
Meaning she doesn't spread for bread. Originally Posted by cruzer
Uh, yes she does. Isn't that the very definition of prostitution?

Hmmm, maybe she's really an equal opportunity Sugarbaby instead...
LOL
Wow Miss V I have much more respect for you now....but South ofHeaven was one of the best slayer songs IMO Originally Posted by Ts AmberRose

That makes me feel good. For reelz and I'm not even being my typical sarcastic eye-rolling self.
Starrluvsyou is sure getting a lot of mileage out of this thread!

So... What are we talking about?
THE FACTS:
Booked session for 3-23-15 3"30 pm (booked via P411 on 3-12-15)
SL shows up to schedule appointment
Starr texted asking to reschedule for 9 or 11 am.
SL selects 11 am.
Starr says she'll confirm
SL shows up at 10:45 am.
Starr finally responds to (3) text messages & (1) voice message saying she never confirmed?
I say OK... just where and when can I meet you?
Her response is she would prefer we not meet as we would not be a good fit based on the voice message I left.

Well Starrluvsyou decided that even thou she couldn't make her 3:30 pm appointment time, booked via P411 & PM & Text she would reschedule till today at 11:00 am. Silly me she never confirmed so as it turned out I had no session booked.

Starrluvsyou Show Case:

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=19827 2

So let's review. I make an appointment 11 days in advance. I show up but the provider (STARRLUVSYOU) could not make it. Asked to reschedule. Given choice of times. Time selected. I show up to that appointment only to find out she did NOT confirm and she is completely booked. She also claims she is low volume and takes pride in that. Confirm? With who? She isn't smart enough to have her schedule with her?

So now the question is where is the retribution to the hobbyist? If a providers time is worth money what about the hobbyist? I hear from respectable providers that post here how they would offer a discount or make up session. Sadly not all providers operate that way. Once they screw up enough they just won't see you and move on to the next guy paying full price. It's the OLD BP mentality of being a hooker. Something tells me this isn't the first time she has done this! Originally Posted by Still Looking
So... What are we talking about? Originally Posted by Sir Hardin Thicke
He left out the part that he blew up her phone by sending like a gazillion text messages and other details.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1340075

So... What are we talking about? Originally Posted by Sir Hardin Thicke
He left out the part that he blew up her phone by sending like a gazillion text messages and other details.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1340075 Originally Posted by dante0322
I had my say she had hers. Why do you want to keep this going? She admitted she did not want to keep her appointment but rather meet up with family. The rest is ALL BULL SHIT! Why do you continue to WHITE KNIGHT her? Does it make you feel better? I'm really starting to worry about you.
  • ztonk
  • 04-02-2015, 05:20 PM
Since both parties have had their say and we just have the usual posters trading insults amongst themselves, we're closing this one.

ztonk