WOW!!! I had no idea that the guys here in Austin woud cancel this much!!

Oh brother. If anyone thinks I was suggesting providers start implementing cancellation fees, they need to read my post again.

It all comes down to respecting each others time. Most of us do that most of the time. Sometimes things come up or a day spirals out of control and people forget about their appointment or for whatever reason, are unable to cancel in advance. Whenever I've been NCNS the person has eventually apologized with some sort of halfway reasonable explanation and I've forgiven them. I've done it too -- had a calendar sync problem and didn't realize I had an appointment and stood the poor guy up. I felt like a total asshole but I apologized and made it up to him and the world moved on. Now if the same people do it again and again -- that's a problem.

As far as vilifying innocent members by posting their handles, PAHLEEZE. The ladies forum works just like the men's forum. When someone has a problem with a provider/hobbyist they post their experience. Then the WK's jump in to say that they never had such an experience. The readers are left to make a judgment from that evidence. Trust me, you good guys have plenty of female WK's. Nobody will get blacklisted because one provider one time posted that he NCNS. Heck, EZman is on national blacklist and he's never had a problem getting an appointment because we all know what a great guy he is and don't believe a word of it. What we are looking for here is a PATTERN of bad behavior.

It has been alleged time and time again, without proof btw, that Dallas providers get NCNS because of a nefarious cabal between Austin providers and their willing WK minions. I'll give these Dallas girls who have the NCNS problems the benefit of the doubt and assume that they actually screen the guys, in which case made up handles aren't an issue. (If you don't screen and you get NCNS well sorry, but you have only yourself to blame. A guy can pretend to be anyone he wants if he knows you're never going to check up on him and he needn't worry about you posting an alert if he gave you false information.)

Now if this conspiracy theory had any validity, you would likely see some of the same handles come up again and again with the same ladies vouching for these guys again and again. Ladies who screened intelligently, which includes checking forums and alert boards for bad apples, would stop seeing these jerks and their little conspiracy would be at an end.

But as I said, I don't think there really is a big NCNS problem in Austin, because if there was, I would have seen more ladies posting about it in the ladies forums and the bad client sites.

But again, if any traveling ladies have had a lot of problems with this and think there really is some conspiracy to keep out traveling providers, please post the handles of the NCNS dudes along with the gals that vouched for the client. We can then look for the pattern and hang the conspirators for hobby treason -- with a fair trial of course. Whispers can be the prosecutor, SpaceMtn the judge, And I'll be the defense, unless someone else wants to volunteer...
Oh brother. If anyone thinks I was suggesting providers start implementing cancellation fees, they need to read my post again.

It all comes down to respecting each others time. Most of us do that most of the time. Sometimes things come up or a day spirals out of control and people forget about their appointment or for whatever reason, are unable to cancel in advance. Whenever I've been NCNS the person has eventually apologized with some sort of halfway reasonable explanation and I've forgiven them. I've done it to -- had a calendar sync problem and didn't realize I had an appointment and stood the poor guy up. I felt like a total asshole but I apologized and made it up to him and the world moved on. Now if the same people do it again and again -- that's a problem.

As far as vilifying innocent members by posting their handles, PAHLEEZE. The ladies forum works just like the men's forum. When someone has a problem with a provider/hobbyist they post their experience. Then the WK's jump in to say that they never had such an experience. The readers are left to make a judgment from that evidence. Trust me, you good guys have plenty of female WK's. Nobody will get blacklisted because one provider one time posted that he NCNS. Heck, EZman is on national blacklist and he's never had a problem getting an appointment because we all know what a great guy he is and don't believe a word of it. What we are looking for here is a PATTERN of bad behavior.

It has been alleged time and time again, without proof btw, that Dallas providers get NCNS because of a nefarious cabal between Austin providers and their willing WK minions. I'll give these Dallas girls who have the NCNS problems the benefit of the doubt and assume that they actually screen the guys, in which case made up handles aren't an issue. (If you don't screen and you get NCNS well sorry, but you have only yourself to blame. A guy can pretend to be anyone he wants if he knows you're never going to check up on him and he needn't worry about you posting an alert if he gave you false information.)

Now if this conspiracy theory had any validity, you would likely see some of the same handles come up again and again with the same ladies vouching for these guys again and again. Ladies who screened intelligently, which includes checking forums and alert boards for bad apples, would stop seeing these jerks and their little conspiracy would be at an end.

But as I said, I don't think there really is a big NCNS problem in Austin, because if there was, I would have seen more ladies posting about it in the ladies forums and the bad client sites.

But again, if any traveling ladies have had a lot of problems with this and think there really is some conspiracy to keep out traveling providers, please post the handles of the NCNS dudes along with the gals that vouched for the client. We can then look for the pattern and hang the conspirators for hobby treason -- with a fair trial of course. Whispers can be the prosecutor, SpaceMtn the judge, And I'll be the defense, unless someone else wants to volunteer... Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
I like the way you think. Not just looks but some serious brains as well. You would make an excellent attorney as your opinions are carefully worded and well thought out. Certainly would make a cuter president.
I like the way you think. Not just looks but some serious brains as well. You would make an excellent attorney as your opinions are carefully worded and well thought out. Certainly would make a cuter president. Originally Posted by Codybeast
awwww.... *blush*