Do providers care about penis size?

I would think they would care about how LONG and hard they have to work with it. Come on guys, how hard and long do you want your work day to be?
  • anita
  • 07-21-2015, 07:08 PM
I don't care about the size. A penis is a penis. Granted, some positions may be impossible or uncomfortable depending on the manhood size. we can just find the positions that work for us and have fun.
I would think they would care about how LONG and hard they have to work with it. Come on guys, how hard and long do you want your work day to be? Originally Posted by Tsmokies
There is some truth in this.

This is why I don't book more than two hours at one time.

And I mention that I'm not a robot. I do not expect to be fucked for those two hours straight.

I just walked out on a client that fucked me for 90 minutes straight. I settled the bill as I was taking my shower. I don't give a shit if it is his money. It's my body, and I'm not some kind of fucking master machine.

He's not paying me to be some sex doll for him and to get me to come in rolling orgasms and then make it hurt when he fucks me after that.

When it stops being fun, I'm not doing this as a job any longer.
There is some truth in this.

This is why I don't book more than two hours at one time.

And I mention that I'm not a robot. I do not expect to be fucked for those two hours straight.

I just walked out on a client that fucked me for 90 minutes straight. I settled the bill as I was taking my shower. I don't give a shit if it is his money. It's my body, and I'm not some kind of fucking master machine.

He's not paying me to be some sex doll for him and to get me to come in rolling orgasms and then make it hurt when he fucks me after that.

When it stops being fun, I'm not doing this as a job any longer. Originally Posted by tntangie
That's what up Angie I feel you boo
[QUOTE=tntangie;1056975305]I just walked out on a client that fucked me for 90 minutes straight. I settled the bill as I was taking my shower. I don't give a shit if it is his money. It's my body, and I'm not some kind of fucking master machine.QUOTE]

That had to have been one helluva bill and one helluva pill!
Man, I can't tell you how many times have heard the lady say, "Now you just put that $250 right back in your wallet, and don't come back here until that thing grows at least another 2 inches." Originally Posted by roaringfork
I call complete bullshit on this one.