Liberal group attacks senators wife with racial slurs

It was for your edification, LL. BTW, you are wrong about the "shooting war" with Germany: the U.S.S. Greer, DD145, was attacked by a German U-boat on 4 September 1941, and the U.S.S. Reuben James DD245 was torpedoed and sunk on 31 October 1941 by a German U-boat. Several U.S. freighters had already been sunk by U-boats before October. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
One thing about fools and ignorant people, like you, they leap .... thank you, BTW.

The U.S. was involved in China against the Japanese in the early 1930's. The U.S. was selling aircraft and U.S. pilots were flying with and training Chinese pilots against the Japanese right up to Pearl Harbor. The first American pilot to die in combat with the Japanese was in 1932. FDR officially modified the Neutrality Act by executive order in April 1941 to allow for the "official" status.

FYI: Being attacked is distinctly different from attacking.

The U.S. involvement against Japan ... is about China. That's what this thread is about!
...Chao's nationality is "United States"; not "Chinese". You are a chorus for the racism espoused by Progress Kentucky, LL. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
There you go ... again. Mixing distinctively varying concepts .... to make a point.

"nationality" has nothing to do with "race" ....

It is unimportant where YOU came down on the Obaminable birth certificate issue ... (because YOU are UNIMPORTANT) ..but .... by your determination ...

Obaminable's "nationality" is "United States" ... not

African
Hawaiian
Muslim
Filipino
Catholic
or any thing else.

His birth certificate is therefore unimportant for that discussion.

Why is it then that our founding father's inserted a "citizenship" clause for President?

Can Chao be a U.S. President?
Actually the Constitution is silent on nationality. They thought of the states in those days as countries and ALL of the early presidents started out at British subjects. What the Constitution says is that all presidents must be native born in this country.
No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.
It is about citizenship and being a natural born citizen. Nationality is secondary and not spoken of. We have even had some presidents born in states that were not part of the United States when they were born. Would you disqualify them? (after the fact)
Another member of my unit's fan club!
There you go ... again. Mixing distinctively varying concepts .... to make a point.

"nationality" has nothing to do with "race" ....

It is unimportant where YOU came down on the Obaminable birth certificate issue ... (because YOU are UNIMPORTANT) ..but .... by your determination ...

Obaminable's "nationality" is "United States" ... not

African
Hawaiian
Muslim
Filipino
Catholic
or any thing else.

His birth certificate is therefore unimportant for that discussion.

Why is it then that our founding father's inserted a "citizenship" clause for President?

Can Chao be a U.S. President? Originally Posted by LexusLover
If it has nothing to do with race, LL, why did the Progress Kentucky insinuate Chao was sending jobs to the “China” – the PRC? Chao isn’t from the PRC, LL; so, other than the fact that she is “ethnically Chinese” there is nothing else to connect her with the PRC. Hence, the insinuation in the racial slur by Progress Kentucky was not based on “nationality”, it was based on “ethnicity” -- and it was a "racial slur". BTW, your Chao–president question is childish, and if you honestly don’t know, look it up: Wiki is your friend.

One thing about fools and ignorant people, like you, they leap .... thank you, BTW.

The U.S. was involved in China against the Japanese in the early 1930's. The U.S. was selling aircraft and U.S. pilots were flying with and training Chinese pilots against the Japanese right up to Pearl Harbor. The first American pilot to die in combat with the Japanese was in 1932. FDR officially modified the Neutrality Act by executive order in April 1941 to allow for the "official" status.

FYI: Being attacked is distinctly different from attacking.

The U.S. involvement against Japan ... is about China. That's what this thread is about! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Oh, but you are the fool if you didn’t realize General Claire Chennault is a home-town boy, LL. A mock up P-40 Warhawk bearing his unit’s famous shark-tooth paint scheme and his name are on display in one of the museums hereabouts. So there’s no ignorance regarding what he did; however, if you check more closely you’ll see he and those pilots in the AVG resigned their U.S. commissions and were employed by the Chinese as mercenaries. Furthermore, their first combat mission was flown after Pearl Harbor. BTW, LL, you foolishly failed to mention the USS Panay incident, and you failed to point out where the U.S. ever quit trading with Great Britain – a belligerent in the European war, btw – during this same, interwar period. So your points are moot, especially since the British were much appreciative of the B17 bombers and Catalina seaplanes, etc., that the U.S. sold to them before December 1941. The Brits were similarly appreciative of the 3,650 M3 Lee-Grant tanks they contracted for in 1940 and which they began receiving in 1941 (Armored Thunderbolt by Steven Zaloga pp. 20-24).
Well IBS, maybe you're right. Maybe it's NOT about nationality after all. Maybe she's a spy for the PRC!

Or maybe Progress Kentucky is a stupid as you are.

Maybe you're getting tired of having your dumb ass handed to you by every poster on this board, too.

Why not tag out to Whiny? I hear he's got no race, ethnicity or nationality, like you. In other words, INERT material!
Well IBS, maybe you're right. Maybe it's NOT about nationality after all. Maybe she's a spy for the PRC!

Or maybe Progress Kentucky is a stupid as you are.

Maybe you're getting tired of having your dumb ass handed to you by every poster on this board, too.

Why not tag out to Whiny? I hear he's got no race, ethnicity or nationality, like you. In other words, INERT material! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're still a shit-for-brains, turd-tongued golem, Assup the jackass. You're the one who is having your "ass handed to you", you animated piece of shit and piss! Don't you recognize your favorite colored lip-stick and your lip pattern from where you kissed your ass good-bye, you brain-less fuck?
since you've struggled so mightily to prove that this entire earth shattering scandal wasnt based in nationality, aren't you then willing to consider the theory that she might be a spy for the PRC?

Or are you still worried about peepee and poopoo?

PULL EM DOWN, SON! WE'RE GONNA FIGHT FORMYOUR RIGHT TO POTTY!

since you've struggled so mightily to prove that this entire earth shattering scandal wasnt based in nationality, aren't you then willing to consider the theory that she might be a spy for the PRC?

Or are you still worried about peepee and poopoo?

PULL EM DOWN, SON! WE'RE GONNA FIGHT FORMYOUR RIGHT TO POTTY! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're a shit-for-brains golem; hence, you're a product of shit producing shit, Assup the jackass.
I used to think you were just a childish asshole. But your recent obsession with "piss and shit" got me to wondering if maybe your unhealthy attraction for my junk, which you constantly mentioned while talking about feces was an indication of a much deeper, more serious issue.

It is.

In my professional opinion, not only are you barely literate with Daddy issues, you are a raging Coprophiliac!

http://voices.yahoo.com/what-coprophilia-1370871.html

You usually pay extra for that. No wonder you get your jollies here in the Sandbox.

YOU GOTTA FIGHT FORM YOUR RIGHT TO POTTY!

sick bastard...
I used to think you were just a childish asshole. But your recent obsession with "piss and shit" got me to wondering if maybe your unhealthy attraction for my junk, which you constantly mentioned while talking about feces was an indication of a much deeper, more serious issue.

It is.

In my professional opinion, not only are you barely literate with Daddy issues, you are a raging Coprophiliac!

You usually pay extra for that. No wonder you get your jollies here in the Sandbox.

YOU GOTTA FIGHT FORM YOUR RIGHT TO POTTY!

sick bastard... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Piss and shit are your specialty, you shit-for-brains golem. You're a product of shit producing shit with your every post, Assup the jackass.
and you dodged the debate question I posed to you several posts ago, Corpy!

Too busy obsessing over piss and shit, I see.

it's no laughing matter!

it's no laughing matter! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No it isn't, given that it completely describes your birth process, you shit-for-brains golem fuck,

it's no laughing matter!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Meanwhile, if you believe Progress Kentucky's "attacks" were racially motivated, not based on the nationality of her birth, then do you concede that she might have been a spy for the PRC?

They're everywhere, after all!

If so, then that might make YOU right ... so would a LOT of therapy, Corpy!
Meanwhile, if you believe Progress Kentucky's "attacks" were racially motivated, not based on the nationality of her birth, then do you concede that she might have been a spy for the PRC?

They're everywhere, after all!

If so, then that might make YOU right ... so would a LOT of therapy, Corpy! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're a shit-for-brains golem fuck who is quoting your own asinine posts, Assup the jackass.