i tend to think i have an eye for the camera...😉

hey lil tweeker..still spying on me i see,,and yea i no longer offer fs or bbfs..period!
............. Originally Posted by Bustybiracial25

hey lil tweeker..still spying on me i see,,and yea i no longer offer fs or bbfs..period!
if you really concerned.,go in my pussi and take a look���� Originally Posted by Bustybiracial25

• N.M.
  • 07-09-2016, 07:43 AM
What can you say but only on eccie but on a side note id vote for Chanel over coach or kors anyday but hey i am a man what do I know Originally Posted by rmrstyle23
Sweetie please, you're expecting too much, some people wouldn't know who Karl Lagerfeld is if he was sitting next to them.....

I'm not girl, but even I know those are out of style. Originally Posted by THE "U"
Butt, butt, butt when you wear your "coach" to the 2 star hotel, combined with your gas station sunglasses, the lingerie you got from the clearance rack at Burlington and your Payless shoes, it makes you look like you're "that chick living life".....

Ok.... I'm gonna stop being petty now....
You're delusional if you really believe that. More likely 10 think you're a fat ass and 1 chubby chaser thinks you're hot. Originally Posted by cctex
This is probably the most accurate statement here.
Something for everyone to remember going forward......when you Quote a violation, it becomes your violation once it is reposted via a quote

Giving out passes this time......ijs
So what's up with page six of this thread not loading???
Sweetie please, you're expecting too much, some people wouldn't know who Karl Lagerfeld is if he was sitting next to them.....

Butt, butt, butt when you wear your "coach" to the 2 star hotel, combined with your gas station sunglasses, the lingerie you got from the clearance rack at Burlington and your Payless shoes, it makes you look like you're "that chick living life".....

Ok.... I'm gonna stop being petty now....
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
You make a good point
So what's up with page six of this thread not loading??? Originally Posted by YummyMarie
I thought it was just me
Some people just dont know when to stfu and stop.

I understand that there are some things that are of great quality that provide a sensible function and style. I also know that wasting hard earned money on shit just so you can believe you are stylish is foolish.
It makes understanding why so many lottery winners are dead broke and are in debt rather than being set for life.
Nope it's everyone on mobile or on computer.
It opened
Still won't work for me. Yummy has the sads
[B]Well, she's back on a well deserved Bancation!! [/B
I'm just gonna wait for her return threAD.

Say yes if you think she will make one
Say no if you think she has learned to stay and stop posting threADs

I say yes. I do think she is that slow
So what's up with page six of this thread not loading??? Originally Posted by YummyMarie
I'm guessing Mescan Warrior flocked things up with the pics he tried to linck in posts #81 and #82.

What was that mierda supposed to be?