I just wanna kno guys

No need babe i get it. These guys can be ridiculous at times smh Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
You do realize this all started with Post #1 and not from a guy?

This entire thread could've been avoided by writing it in Word, then reading aloud and thinking over it for a few hours before deleting the Word document so as not to start another Dallas Drama thread.

But what do I know? I'm just here for Ted E. Bears soft touch.
You do realize this all started with Post #1 and not from a guy?

This entire thread could've been avoided by writing it in Word, then reading aloud and thinking over it for a few hours before deleting the Word document so as not to start another Dallas Drama thread.

But what do I know? I'm just here for Ted E. Bears soft touch. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
Um i clearly see Misty started this thread asking questions to the men. There is no rules preventing otherwise. Yea sometimes these threads can go on longer than needed but she has every right to voice her opinion and ask questions. Dont like it? Oh well you'll live i promise...

If u felt a certain way why read or reply? she didnt force u to read and comment her thread. U chose to like i did. Sorry it isnt in ur likings but its not about what u dont and do like. Make ur own thread for that

U call it drama thread i call it an interesting thread

Oh and a great provider can post say whatever she wants and still be uneffected on clientele cause she's simply a great provider. A little something like me lol so do you Misty!! Dont stop being you boo!!! Cant please em all
  • BLM69
  • 09-08-2018, 10:12 PM
Let's all just agree to move on from that Originally Posted by Mojojo
Thanks Mojojo