Liberal NAACP leader doesn't know her own race !

WombRaider = UnderConstruction = Inveterate Liar.

This is not up for debate either. Originally Posted by lustylad
I thought you reached your limit? Just a few days ago you were done with me. You really want to stir up this hornet's nest again? I'm rich as shit and got nothing but time to fuck with you. So, in the parlance of your boy Shrubby, bring it on. I'll sit here handing you your fucking ass all day, in between scratching my nuts and drinking a power shake. I can take you right down to the motherfucking gutter, just where you like it. You got the stones?
..I'm rich as shit .... Originally Posted by WombRaider
.. You seem to have more "shit" than you do "rich," STUPID.
.. You seem to have more "shit" than you do "rich," STUPID. Originally Posted by LexusLover
As if you would know. Don't meddle in affairs that are none of your concern. I'm not even 40 and I'm retired.
As if you would know. Don't meddle in affairs that are none of your concern. I'm not even 40 and I'm retired. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You said you were a traveling sales man. Where you lying then or are you lying now?

The under 40 I believe. Way under.
As if you would know. Don't meddle in affairs that are none of your concern. I'm not even 40 and I'm retired. Originally Posted by WombRaider
So your a retired dope dealer?
When they change all of your network passwords, tell you to put everything in your desk in a box, and walk you to the door, that is NOT retirement.

Just sayin...
We're all Homo Sapiens. That's our species. And those are the old names, they use Caucasian, Mongolian and Negroid. Race has no meaning biologically. It is a social construct. And the hominid bones they found in Africa, namely Lucy, are almost 3 million years old, not 200K.

Look, back to the OP. If the woman misrepresented her race and did it on a resume, she should probably be fired. Every business has a different protocol as far as that goes, but I would bet most have termination as an option. I don't see what there is to go on about. It's no different than lying about having a college degree and not having one or lying about where you really got it. Originally Posted by WombRaider
The bottom line is you missed the point of this thread early on. Starting with your very first post, stating that we are all Africans. It all went south from there.

Jim
So your a retired dope dealer? Originally Posted by dirty dog
LIving on disability is not the same thing as retired.

Since Elizabeth Warren misrepresentated her race to Harvard (she is not a native American) should she be fired or sued for back payments? Same thing for that little known from across the seas, Barack Obama. Should he have his Harvard degree taken away because he misrepresented where he was born?
I'm rich as shit and... I'll sit here handing you your fucking ass all day... Originally Posted by WombRaider
You're RICH all right... it will be a cold day in your cocksucking sodomite hell before you ever hand me my ass, you delusional punk... you've had your ass eaten out more than any other doofus in the history of this forum... like a masochist you keep coming back for more... you and shammyprick are a constant source of entertainment and amusement... it's such jolly good fun to hand you your ass 5 times before breakfast... it doesn't take any intellectual effort either - all I have to do is chew up your posts and spit them back out at you, then sit back and laugh as you implode under the weight of your own sheer stupidity and incoherence... don't ever try to make sense or stop lying, undercunt... it would ruin all the fun we're having!

WombRaider = Undercunt = Inveterate Liar = Baghdad Bob

By the way, I ordered your book on Amazon – great read!

No wonder you Black GF kicked you to the curb. Yes, it is my understanding that the recent "retirement" numbers are slowly increasing, and will no doubt be adjusted by the BLS ... if not this year ... next ... to show the actual ...

"retirement" rate.
The bottom line is you missed the point of this thread early on. Starting with your very first post, stating that we are all Africans. It all went south from there.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
He's a closet believer. The Garden of Eden was in Africa, right?

He was heading "South" when his head popped out of THE WOMB!
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I think the "African" got her hair do so she could complain about straigtening her hair and shop in the "special solutions" section at Walmart....fit in! She needed contacts though.
I'm rich as shit and got nothing but time to fuck with you. Originally Posted by WombRaider
I apologize. I had no idea your father had passed and left you a trust fund. I think it's commendable that he was able to overlook his extreme disappointment in you to make sure you had provision. It must have been obvious to him that you lacked the capacity to make anything of yourself on your own. I think I speak for many of us in offering our sincere condolences.

May god bless!
I apologize. I had no idea your father had passed and left you a trust fund. I think it's commendable that he was able to overlook his extreme disappointment in you to make sure you had provision. It must have been obvious to him that you lacked the capacity to make anything of yourself on your own. I think I speak for many of us in offering our sincere condolences.

May god bless! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
That reminds me of a news commentator years ago describing the only son of a recently "passed" wealthy businessman in Italy and the son's financial prowess: How to make a small fortune out of a large one.