c******4* spreading malicious lies and slander

Now as to the DTPA, all bets are off. The one thing I like about Texas (besides all the hot ebony spinners in H-town) is the DTPA. How the hell that ever got through the Texas Legislature, whose motto is "Screw the little guy," I have no idea. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Since it's not applicable it's not relevant....

.. unless it can be interpreted as applying to all sex ...

.. and not just with "the little guy"!
whale wars was not about fat whores being fat. Originally Posted by dearhunter
To stir up fat whores vs about fat whores....six in one had half a dozen in the other.

Nice deflection. And you werent "back on topic at all" , neither was I but it still doesnt answer what the fuck XXXPSE means, homie. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=xxx

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pse
Two different TLA ....

It is written (and has been for a long time) that they are conjoined (without spaces) .... so what is XXXPSE ?
Two different TLA ....

It is written (and has been for a long time) that they are conjoined (without spaces) .... so what is XXXPSE ? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Good point! Like "oilfieldscum" is "conjoined"?

So is it ...

oil field scum
oil fields cum
oil fieldscum

So if one removes the "oilfield" he's just scum.

I see the problem.

He should know! He's the English professor on here!
Someone has been polishing his fucktard beatdown stick... LOL
Someone has been polishing his fucktard beatdown stick... LOL Originally Posted by TryWeakly
And people whine about how many posts I have with no reviews!
And people whine about how many posts I have with no reviews! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yes. You should start with those guys, for sure.

Wait a minute......
Hey, I have never seen a grown woman naked. I just started a go fund me page to help with a resolution to this serious problem.
Whats the address, tard-o-plenty ? 3 days in and you're gonna come in like that?
Italia, Can I be your next stalker? I think I'm still in love from the last time. Originally Posted by BaldGuy82

Babe can't wait to Embrace you with my Eroticism & Higher Level Of XXXGFE and definitely VIP SS XXXPSE
Naughty Licks n Kisses
(Still in your head)
Whats the address, tard-o-plenty ? 3 days in and you're gonna come in like that? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Sounds like he's "looking in all the wrong places"!

On the other hand "money" may not be the problem!
  • pxmcc
  • 02-28-2017, 04:00 AM
Hey, I have never seen a grown woman naked. I just started a go fund me page to help with a resolution to this serious problem. Originally Posted by Bill T. Cat
happy to help! As the orange cheeto would say, "Sad!"
And people whine about how many posts I have with no reviews! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Me thincks it's more about the quality (or lack thereof) than the quantity.
happy to help! As the orange cheeto would say, "Sad!" Originally Posted by pxmcc
what other color cheetos are there?