Alcee Hastings Drops it on Texas Like It's Hot

Glad you think you "know" everything, dipshit, but I doubt it. What do you call "old as shit"? You got a number in mind?

You've got over 3000 posts in barely 2 months - 50 per day! - and not a single one is worth reading.

But keep pretending you're smart. Originally Posted by ExNYer
He's probably jealous that you got to hit that hotty in your avatar since he's stuck "servicing" cocks out of the men's room stalls at Talleywackers. So be careful with your "jabs" at him ExNY. He might take it as an "invite" for something else.
If ya get a change to "throw a leg up" on Victoria Zdrok again, lick her once for me !!
By WormRaper's own admission, he is a "True Genius"!
By WormRaper's own admission, he is a "True Genius"! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
And he's finally admitted on here that he's working at a glory hole !! And that he can blow two white cocks at the same time !! We all knew he was a big mouth, but THAT big ? !
Glad you think you "know" everything, dipshit, but I doubt it. What do you call "old as shit"? You got a number in mind?

You've got over 3000 posts in barely 2 months - 50 per day! - and not a single one is worth reading.

But keep pretending you're smart. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Not quite 50, but I'm working on it. As for knowing, you seemed to think you knew something about me. Now the shoes on the other foot, you don't like it?

Have you read every single one? No, you haven't, so sit down, take your metamucil and shut the fuck up.
He's probably jealous that you got to hit that hotty in your avatar since he's stuck "servicing" cocks out of the men's room stalls at Talleywackers. So be careful with your "jabs" at him ExNY. He might take it as an "invite" for something else.
If ya get a change to "throw a leg up" on Victoria Zdrok again, lick her once for me !! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You don't even make sense. You constantly bombard me about being gay, but then I'm jealous of someone fucking a woman? You are the absolute worst piece of human garbage I have ever had the misfortune of coming in contact with. If you had anything to say, it might be different, but you're like a broken fucking record.
And he's finally admitted on here that he's working at a glory hole !! And that he can blow two white cocks at the same time !! We all knew he was a big mouth, but THAT big ? ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
They're little...
By WormRaper's own admission, he is a "True Genius"! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You could do worse than dying and being reincarnated with my intellect. Be a goddamn improvement over what you currently have.
Not quite 50, but I'm working on it. As for knowing, you seemed to think you knew something about me. Now the shoes on the other foot, you don't like it? Originally Posted by WombRaider
I never "seemed" or claimed to know anything about you. I don't give a wet shit about you. You, on the other hand, seem to thing I chase kids off my lawn.

Have you read every single one? No, you haven't, so sit down, take your metamucil and shut the fuck up. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Read every one?

Don't be an idiot. I don't need to eat all of an apple to know it is rotten. One bite is enough.
I never "seemed" or claimed to know anything about you. I don't give a wet shit about you. You, on the other hand, seem to thing I chase kids off my lawn.

Read every one?

Don't be an idiot. I don't need to eat all of an apple to know it is rotten. One bite is enough. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Yes you did. You mentioned living in some section 8 apartment, told me I wouldn't know anything about it, which of course I wouldn't.

As for wet shits, I know you old fuckers have bowel issues, but that's what the metamucil is for, dumbass.

(you walked right into that one)

BTW, looked up some vids of that chick in your avatar, I wouldn't bang her with your dick. I guess that's what passes for hot when you're old as fucking dirt.
Yes you did. You mentioned living in some section 8 apartment, told me I wouldn't know anything about it, which of course I wouldn't.

As for wet shits, I know you old fuckers have bowel issues, but that's what the metamucil is for, dumbass.

(you walked right into that one)

BTW, looked up some vids of that chick in your avatar, I wouldn't bang her with your dick. I guess that's what passes for hot when you're old as fucking dirt. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Playmate of the Year and you wouldn't bang her? Yeah right. From what I read about you in this Forum, you wouldn't bang ANY chick. Just dudes. You walked into that one.

Speaking of Section 8 housing, you've got 3000+ posts and not a single review.

Not enough money for even a $80 rub-and-tug in a massage parlor? Pitiful.
Playmate of the Year and you wouldn't bang her? Yeah right. From what I read about you in this Forum, you wouldn't bang ANY chick. Just dudes. You walked into that one.

Speaking of Section 8 housing, you've got 3000+ posts and not a single review.

Not enough money for even a $80 rub-and-tug in a massage parlor? Pitiful. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Yeah, 11 fucking years ago. As for banging any of these dirty whoooores, I pull pussy just fine on my own. I understand when you get past a certain age you have to pay just for them to look at you, but I haven't reached that point yet.

I also drive an 11-year old Mercedes. It's in much better shape than that trollop.
Yeah, 11 fucking years ago. As for banging any of these dirty whoooores, I pull pussy just fine on my own. I understand when you get past a certain age you have to pay just for them to look at you, but I haven't reached that point yet. Originally Posted by WombRaider
The only thing you're pulling is your dick.

I also drive an 11-year old Mercedes. Originally Posted by WombRaider
I hope you're talking about a car. But one never knows with a guy with no reviews...
The only thing you're pulling is your dick.

I hope you're talking about a car. But one never knows with a guy with no reviews... Originally Posted by ExNYer
12 years old, and yes, it's a car you degenerate pervert. It's a 2003 S600 BiTurbo V12. Best car I've ever had.

You wish you were pulling my dick. At least then you'd know what it was like to play with a big, hard dick.
12 years old, and yes, it's a car you degenerate pervert. It's a 2003 S600 BiTurbo V12. Best car I've ever had.

You wish you were pulling my dick. At least then you'd know what it was like to play with a big, hard dick. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You're right. I will have to defer to your expertise in playing with someone else's big hard dick.

I've only ever played with my own big hard dick.

You make this SO easy...
You're right. I will have to defer to your expertise in playing with someone else's big hard dick.

I've only ever played with my own big hard dick.

You make this SO easy... Originally Posted by ExNYer
As opposed to the cleaning up after your bowel issues strike.

You play with your own dick? I thought you got whoooores to do that?