Pool Closed - Apparently what REALLY led up to the McKinney Incident

How this ended up in a political forum is beyond me. The cop was wrong! His boss said it the video showed it. And if that was your daughter you would want blood. Originally Posted by Raw dog

If that were my daughter, your right, I would want blood, her blood. My kids were taught to have respect first and foremost. Respect for their elders, and respect for authority, and if that did not happen, then her/his butt needs a whopping. (oh thats right, today's Liberal Agenda, don't spank the kids/brats, they might grow up and be good law abiding citizens, and lord knows then we can't push our agenda forward, like disarm the folks) Kids are no longer taught right from wrong, and the Liberals, or maybe it is Capitalism that allows for all the murder going on, starting when a child is young with their unsupervised "games", Hollywood movies that glorify murder and allow murder of people/cops just for the hell of it. Well, if one sees lack of authority, murder often enough, it becomes palatable, especially if it is the mind of child, which is nothing more than sponge, that soaks in everything it taught.
Slarcastic Sunt...
Since he's been banned from "volunteering" at the town's dog pound, the city zoo and ALL statewide county fairs for his last public stump breaking attempt when the Nuns took a tour of the local fair grounds, he has had to resort to the small animals that he can "man handle" on his own. Seems shammy is more of an animal lover ( in a good way) than woomby / undercunt / rusty balloon knot, and wouldn't help corral the goats or hold them for him when he had his "lustful urges". The subsequent "stampede" of the goats over the Nuns brought the County Judge into the perverted lives of woomby and shammy, and not in a good way ! So now he resorts to small animals. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
+1

Are you talking about the size of another man's JUNK again, IBWankering?

For someone so obsessed with homophobia (it's your second most noticeable psychological disorder after coprophilia), you sure seem to have a thing for other guys' JUNK.

The proof is in the posting, homo!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It's quite apropos that you equate LordBeiberDick's intellectual prowess to "junk", you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Obviously, diddlydick has noticed how undercunt and shammytard are polluting, debasing and dragging the entire Political Forum into the sewer. Originally Posted by lustylad

You are the slimiest fuck on here.... Originally Posted by shanm
....the last bastion of the truly besotted cocktard who has nothing on his lips but another man's dried semen. Lusty the Rusty Balloon Knot Retard IS that cocktard. Good on you, LustyLadyBoy. Your plan has backfired and shot a ropey, white load all over your face.... you cumdrunk jizztard. Originally Posted by WombRaider

Thank you for the validation. I rest my case.
  • WTF
  • 06-14-2015, 09:17 AM
If that were my daughter, your right, I would want blood, her blood. My kids were taught to have respect first and foremost. . Originally Posted by Cherie
What if the Cop was your son. Hopefully you would have taught him not to go around throwing his authority any more than was needed....just like the other 11 Cops restrained from doing at the incident....according to the Chief of Police. Ever thought about that? That there were more than just one wrong going on at that incident?
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...e/#more-102275

Seems the "Dime Piece" that was wrestled to the ground was one of the "Dime Piece Girlz" so she may had been paid to be there or "unable" to leave when commanded by the officer.

Also, one of the two guys who come up behind the officer have records. One guy was accused of threatening several people with a gun.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...-clap-parties/

"Make It Clap 2" has been canceled. No refund info.
  • shanm
  • 06-14-2015, 11:05 AM
That would make you the most UNCREATIVE "FTFY" spammer on this board by a wide margin.... Heal thyself, you braindead troll.

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1056...&postcount=271

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1056750304&postcount=67

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1056...&postcount=131

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1056659976&postcount=83

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1056580890&postcount=59

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1056...&postcount=216

[url]

. Originally Posted by lustylad
Lets get one thing out in the open: theres a guy who keeps entire folders on other posters from this hooker board.

Imagine that desktop: a folder named "shammytard", one named "Undercunt", one "Assup" and so on.....

Not only is that pathetically desperate, its also the work of a complete loner, with his entire life revolving around a hooker board; no fear of getting caught by a SO, no embarrassment at his pathetic existence.

And all the while we're supposed to believe this guy has only 3000 posts in his entire time here........riiight
Lets get one thing out in the open: theres a guy who keeps entire folders on other posters from this hooker board.

Imagine that desktop: a folder named "shammytard", one named "Undercunt", one "Assup" and so on..... Originally Posted by shanm

Hahahaha.... don't flatter yourself, you cornered little cockroach. Homeland Security keeps a folder on you. I don't. You're a pathetic little troll who has no game. You just had your ass handed to you. You've been exposed as a whiny hypocritical dipshit. You use FTFY more than anyone here. Then you whine and complain when others use it to edit your own limpdick posts. That's rich.

Then you make yourself look like an even bigger fool (if that's possible) by going on an irrational rant. Thanks for the rant, shammyprick. You just told everyone you're so fucking clueless you don't even know eccie has a search button. Hahahaha.... morons like you are priceless!

Thanks for giving us all a good laugh, you whiny pathetic trollboy!

Thank you for the validation. I rest my case. Originally Posted by lustylad
Please. You're just mad you don't have prose of that level in your repertoire. You've proven time and time again to be lame as shit when it comes to handing out verbal beatdowns. "I know you are but what am I", is one of your greatest hits.

I wish you WOULD rest your case, but I know you won't. You can't desist from running your arrogant cunt of a mouth.
Hahahaha.... don't flatter yourself, you cornered little cockroach. Homeland Security keeps a folder on you. I don't. You're a pathetic little troll who has no game. You just had your ass handed to you. You've been exposed as a whiny hypocritical dipshit. You use FTFY more than anyone here. Then you whine and complain when others use it to edit your own limpdick posts. That's rich.

Then you make yourself look like an even bigger fool (if that's possible) by going on an irrational rant. Thanks for the rant, shammyprick. You just told everyone you're so fucking clueless you don't even know eccie has a search button. Hahahaha.... morons like you are priceless!

You're so clueless that now you've admitted you waste time going back and searching old posts of other posters in order to find this bullshit? How is that better than having folders of posts? Both are equally sad and pathetic. You have had your ass handed to you repeatedly. You're not priceless. You're a dime a dozen dumbass. Who is the idiot. The troll or the fucking moron that keeps rising to take the bait? Never change, dumbass.
  • shanm
  • 06-14-2015, 03:26 PM

oooohhh hitting a nerve, am I?

Another lie. If you use search everytime you pull this bullshit then that is even more pathetic and way more desparate. We all know it isnt search when you have UCs year old posts ready to go in a second.

Goddamn what a loser.

You were never smart enough, just remember that. And that is why you dont fuck with people smarter than you.
oooohhh hitting a nerve, am I?

You were never smart enough, just remember that. Originally Posted by shanm
Never smart enough. I think that's what his dad used to say to him.
Never smart enough. I think that's what his dad used to say to him. Originally Posted by WombRaider
And your Dad used to tell you to quit trying to screw every animal with 5 miles of the bridge you all lived under and to quit trying to give blow jobs to all the boys at school, the driver of the short yellow bus that took you to the "special" school, all the male school administrators and teachers, and the random male that you met on the street on the rare occasions that your "parents-your own brother and sister took you into town. How many times were the police called to find out why you attempted to molest some poor old retiree in that town woomby / undercunt / rusty balloon knot ?
What if ....according to the Chief of Police. Ever thought about that? Originally Posted by WTF
Years ago I was told that Chiefs of Police are just like football coaches ... there are two kinds: those who have been fired and those who will be fired.

A Chief of Police answers to the city council, and that makes him a politician.