Which girl are you people gonna run outta here next?

• !VI!
  • 04-22-2016, 06:04 PM
^^^Newsflash....Nobody believes a damn thing you say Valerie...Not your Alert Dramas, not your reasons for posting your shitty Vids, not your family bullshit outing drama, not your cosplay bs, not your handle drama, etc...The only thing we believe about you is what we see - you are not very attractive, your tits are definitely B's not the padded bra D's you boast about, you aren't concerned about hygiene and you are a very, very shitty fuck!! Originally Posted by ManSlut
in my vacation i have realized... MS you have a awful habit of talking in place of a LARGE group of people ...

MS have you ever had sex with me??? before you bs no, no you have not.

why? because you would never get thru screening.

you are a internet bully, you have a napoleon complex, and fact of the matter is i'm stronger then you ... and i don't have to hide behind a fake handle

so you want to say something? bring some proof little boy

This line right here turns me the fuck ON! Even with all the drama I'd totally hit it, hot gamer girls are my weakness.

Originally Posted by daniel413894
sometime you just need to be real, it's more attractive then all this other bs
Come on stevo vi...the ladies can pick and choose when to leave just like the guys can pick and choose who to do in their comfort zone. I'm pretty sure you will never be in that zone
Guess I've not paid much if any attention to whatever this thread is about......anyways, what's the need to have so many AKA's / handles on Eccie? Can't recall another provider with so many.... Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Oh... I see VI is that Wulf gal using a sock?

I do remember the crapstorm she (Wulf) made here a few years ago here on ECCIE towards members she didn't even know (she was a strange gal). I'm surprised they let her even post here again.

Some things never change...
She will take 170 from you off the app called cash. And you will get nothing in return you've been warned!
She will take 170 from you off the app called cash. And you will get nothing in return you've been warned!
She will take 170 from you off the app called cash. And you will get nothing in return you've been warned! Originally Posted by chavodaboss90
Please explain. When did this happen to you? If recent, how do you know it was her and not someone posing as Vi?

EDIT: Guess I got part of my answer here:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1914589