Provider / Hobbyist Fantasy List?

Well,

Since I will probably never see her - I am gonna add Brooke Cumsalot to my list.... Her ass still needs a good paddling...

PPE
Dannie
Chatroom ladies I'd love to love

Sexeelea2
Megan Love
SweetnLittle
TraciBrooks

and a host of others
  • Surge
  • 06-25-2010, 10:23 AM
Surge has moved off..... Originally Posted by Brooke Cumsalot
Damn Brookie, I didn't even know i was on your list, then i get booted?

i do have a hobby crush on sarge Originally Posted by Brooke Cumsalot
I'm pretty sure you meant Sarge and not Surge...Right? C'mon man...help a guy out...at least give me a chance...LOL!

I'm adding Lexy Laye to my list. Where the hell have I been? I didn't even know about her until a couple days ago.
  • Fiero
  • 06-25-2010, 10:48 AM
Fiero!!!! Originally Posted by Brooke Cumsalot
Well how cool is that I was okay not being on anyone's list but it's not bad being on one either.

Thanks Brooke and right back at ya.
Well how cool is that I was okay not being on anyone's list but it's not bad being on one either.

Thanks Brooke and right back at ya. Originally Posted by Fiero
Maybe she wants to experience dancing through life, skimming the surface?

~1TGA
  • Fiero
  • 06-25-2010, 11:52 AM
LOL ITGA and excellent avatar analysis...and ya know...Life IS more painless for the brainless.
MOST DEF MEANT SURGE!
Damn,

Dissed again, By Brooke....

Whatever shall I do?

PPE
Why think too hard when it's so soothing

Well it was either that or the Pontiac. Now go..

Find the prettiest girl, Give 'er a whirl
In o particular order....or all of us sharing one big suite and a California King.

Kristin Keus.
Mikah Renae (wearing her old waitress outfit)
Marie Lynn,
Brooke C.
Berkleigh diving in and directing traffic. Originally Posted by domeindfdub
I don't have it anymore....but I can always buy a new one!
Logan? Damn, I know he's a legend around here, but damn dude.

WALDT, but beware of Vito Corleone! Originally Posted by Jasser

I think we may be confusing our Logans.
I'm adding Lexy Laye to my list. Where the hell have I been? I didn't even know about her until a couple days ago. Originally Posted by Jasser

Thank You! I'm glad you know where you are now...You should look me up... heheh ~lexy~
Many of the ladies here on my fantasy list. I would say probably 90%.

Just a matter of space and opportunity coming together. I could put some top names out there if it'll make y'all feel better. We all want Brookie Wookie. She's been the FOTM for what, about 4-5 months now. That's great staying power for such an unofficial title. There's Reese. I don't think an hour would be enough with Reese. I'd need an all nighter. There's Chase. You know, there's something sooooo hot about Chase. I can't stop thinking about DecemberLove's thickness. Her body seems tailor made for me (then again, maybe it's just in my mind). Hot Jewel is another. The list goes on and on.

The list is so long. If I didn't mention you here, it doesn't mean you're not on the list. It's just that it's so long. If I've told you how how you were via PM, chances are you're on the list. But I'm only one man. It would take me a decade to complete it.