What is sin and mans relation to God?

You are completely unable to appear as anything but EFFLUENCE, Assup the jackassan: an amalgamation of animated shit and piss sired in a trailer park cesspool. You remain an ignorant, turd-tongued golem, Assup the jackass.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Having a bad night, aren't you! You're a veritable Rubik's Cube of potty talk.

Did you teach your kids how to use the Toidy?

Naw, you probably insulted them so they uncontrollably piss and shit themselves... Like their father.

That is, if you had kids. But that would mean you'd have a wife.

NAW! I think there's some law against marrying your therapist. Or your Mommy!

Never mind, Poopshorts.

PULL EM UP !

Having a bad night, aren't you! You're a veritable Rubik's Cube of potty talk.

Naw, you probably insulted them so they uncontrollably piss and shit themselves... Like their father.

Never mind, Poopshorts.

PULL EM UP ! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No one has first-hand toilet experience like you, Assup the jackass. You’re an amalgamation of animated shit and piss sired in a trailer park cesspool, and you remain an ignorant, turd-tongued golem, Assup the jackass.
Having a real bad night, aren't you! You're a veritable Rubik's Cube of potty talk.

Never mind, Poopshorts.

PULL EM UP !

Having a real bad night, aren't you! You're a veritable Rubik's Cube of potty talk.

Never mind, Poopshorts.

PULL EM UP ! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No one has more first-hand toilet experience than you, Assup the jackass. You’re an amalgamation of animated shit and piss sired in a trailer park cesspool, and you remain an ignorant, turd-tongued golem, Assup the jackass. You're a real bottom feeder, Assup the jackass.
Hey, IB. Isn't Assup's obsession with diapers kind of creepy? I wonder if the orderlies on his ward know about this.
It's sad, ironic and telling that the seemingly most religious among us are the most defensive and contentious among us; those god fearing values are shining forth once again.
blah blah Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
blah blah Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Hey, IB. Isn't Assup's obsession with diapers kind of creepy? I wonder if the orderlies on his ward know about this. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Assuredly they do. They're the ones who are scheduled to change Assup the jackass's diapers every two hours even though they know his diapers are full of shit 24/7.
Man's relation to his God is thru compassion; the only basis for morality. Through compassion for suffering of others, man acquires wisdom and through the perfection of wisdom finds salvation.....
Sin is essentially man's rejection of God's gift of compassion and what flows from that rejection.
  • WTF
  • 03-03-2013, 09:07 AM
Tea Party is essentially man's rejection of God's gift of compassion and what flows from that rejection. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Fixed dat fer ya!
  • Doove
  • 03-03-2013, 01:50 PM
Sin is essentially man's rejection of God's gift of compassion and what flows from that rejection. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Oh. My. Freakin'. God.

Fixed dat fer ya! Originally Posted by WTF
Thank you!
Sin is essentially man's rejection of God's gift of compassion and what flows from that rejection. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I thought it was lying, stealing and killing.
  • Doove
  • 03-03-2013, 06:25 PM
I thought it was lying, stealing and killing. Originally Posted by ExNYer
You forgot fucking.
You forgot fucking. Originally Posted by Doove
That's not a sin. Just keep in inside marriage.